1st visit to OKW

Rmgdisney

Earning My Ears
We are staying at OKW (split stay) for the 1st time this Dec. Traveling with DH & DD(11) no rental car. I need advice on which area would be best Millers Road or Turtle Pond. HH was not available . DD loves the arcade, is Millers Road section to far a walk to the HH? I appreciate any and all feedback :) thank u!

I just returned from my first visit to okw this month. I also did not have a car and HH was not available. I requested Miller's Rd. I stayed in building 18. A short walk to HH. Close to the quiet pool and bus stop. Not sure about Turtle pond area, but I was very happy in the section I was located in. Enjoy your stay!

I just returned from my first visit to okw this month. I also did not have a car and HH was not available. I requested Miller's Rd. I stayed in building 18. A short walk to HH. Close to the quiet pool and bus stop. Not sure about Turtle pond area, but I was very happy in the section I was located in. Enjoy your stay!

That's good to hear that Millers Road is not that far away from HH. Will def consider this area . Happy to hear you enjoyed your time there. Thank you for your feedback! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter