1st Day Question/RFC

sandi2005

Earning My Ears
:banana: For our first day, me and DD (15) will be going to DTD and just relaxing. We wanted to make reservations for RFC in DTD for lunch but not sure what time.
Our plane arrives in Orlando Disney at 10:15am. (I'm still undecided whether to use ME or town car service!!). We are staying at CBR - I'm thinking of making the reservations for 1pm. Do you think that will be enough time, traveling from the airport, checking in and travel time to DTD?

Thanks!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

personally I would make it for 2/230pm

We're landing at MCO 945am. We'll be checking into WL. We have at 1pm PS at Whispering Canyon (no more travel time). If time is tight we'll eat first, if not we'll check in first.
If we werent eating at the WL Id give us another hr to get there just in case

I am not sure if you can make a reservation for RFC in DTD. I know we asked at one point a few years ago, and were not able to. Thinks might have changed though. Good luck!

We have a reservation for dinner at Rainforest Cafe in DD in August
Had to call the restaurant directly
407-827-8500
and they take reservations much farther out than 90days

newholidayx2 said:
We have a reservation for dinner at Rainforest Cafe in DD in August
Had to call the restaurant directly
407-827-8500
and they take reservations much farther out than 90days

good to know! thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter