160 AKV and 215 SSR points available to rent at $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamChasers

Mouseketeer
Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Hi! What is the price per point? I need 195 for an Easter trip. 🙏

Hello, I'm looking for Aulani 1-Bedroom on 4/10-4/13 or 4/11-4/14, preferable standard view. thank you!

Hello jbui1018,

Unfortunately, the standard view 1-Bedroom is not available for the dates you have listed. The Island Garden view room is currently available for 182 points. They also have Pool side garden for 196 points and the Ocean view for 212 points.

Hello jbui1018,

Unfortunately, the standard view 1-Bedroom is not available for the dates you have listed. The Island Garden view room is currently available for 182 points. They also have Pool side garden for 196 points and the Ocean view for 212 points.
Thank you for your quick response. According to this tool I found for DVC availability, the 1-bedroom island garden is 132 points for 4/11-4/14. Is it not accurate? https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

Sorry,

When I did the search I put in the search from the 10 to the 14 so it would cover either options and didn't take that into consideration when listing the points. The points for a the stay between 11 to the 14 would be 132, 138 and 150 respectively.

Sorry,

When I did the search I put in the search from the 10 to the 14 so it would cover either options and didn't take that into consideration when listing the points. The points for a the stay between 11 to the 14 would be 132, 138 and 150 respectively.
Thank you, let me talk it over with my wife and I will DM you.

I don't use Venmo but have used Zelle in the past as well as e-transfer and will also take a personal check. Any of these methods avoid Pay Pal fees.

Thanks!

SSR has both standard and preferred rooms available and Jambo house has both standard view and Savanna view available for those dates.

Hi.

can you please look for the following reservation?

1. Check-In date 2/24/2021
2. Check-Out date 3/1/2021
3. DVC location AKL-Jambo preferably
4. Room type studio
5. View -value or standard preferred but savanna view is okay as well

Hello Phigirl13

It looks like the only studios that have full availability for those dates are Saratoga Springs, the poly, Old Key West and Bay Lake tower, lake view only. Sorry, no AKL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter