$150 Coupon Book

Atotty

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Just bought my tickets at the new $79 rate and took a survey and got a certificate for the $150 savings coupon book. Has anyone used one yet? Is there anything good in there?

:)

There are some free merchandise with purchases at some of the shops, including The Oakley Store, the Pearl Factory, and Rosie's Irish Store. There's 10% off at Richters Burgers, Cafe La Bamba, Confisco Grill, Thunder Falls Terrace, Cafe 4, Cinnabon, Blondie's, Islands Dining Room or Jake's American Bar at RPR, Emack & Bolio's at HRH, and Starbucks. 15% off at the Kitchen at HRH. $5 0ff merchandise at Hard Rock Cafe and buy one get one free drinks at different CityWalk bars. There are also free with purchase appetizer coupons at Mama Della's at PBH and Latin Quarter and a free kids meal coupon at Pastamore.

I bought my tickets online yesterday and the survey was at the bottom of the confirmation *and* at the bottom of the email with my tickets.

:)

Is this the same $150 book that is with the three days or more stay at the hotels when you pay rack rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter