15% off Target store wide coupon

Didn't work for me :( Say's it's inactive. There is also a college coupon on the website for 15%.

For those who are nervous about sending to a random number, I can vouch for this. I have no idea if the coupons actually work, but the 827438 number is the actual Target mobile coupon number, and those codes are coming back with the listed coupons.

Hey guys, just got back from target. $20/$50 works with the 15% off!! Make sure to read exclusions, accidentally had dairy in my transaction and it wouldn't go through

Hey guys, just got back from target. $20/$50 works with the 15% off!! Make sure to read exclusions, accidentally had dairy in my transaction and it wouldn't go through
Can you enter both codes online, or in store only?

Thanks for sharing :)

NVM: Found the answer. Good both places!

I did today, and it says in response, that the Target Mobile Coupon program is temp inactive, and call/email guest services.

Total bummer. I would have liked to save even 15 percent.

None of the codes are
I did today, and it says in response, that the Target Mobile Coupon program is temp inactive, and call/email guest services.

Total bummer. I would have liked to save even 15 percent.
working for me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!