14 month old at water park????

3boysluvndisney

Mouseketeer
We are heading to WDW the middle of June. We will be traveling with my sister and her family and my parents. The kids ages are 9, 8, 6, 5 and 14 months. I feel like the older ones will have a blast at one of the water parks but not too sure on the 14 month old. Can you give my any advice on which park, TL or BB, would be better or if neither would be good for one that young. Can he ride any of the big rides with me or is he just limited to a kiddie area? Thanks for any information you can give me.

Thanks!
Chanda
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

He will not be able to go on any of the bigger slides, atleast none that I can think of. There is a large childs area and of course the lazy river.

We have been taking our kids to the Wisconsin Dells parks since they were in diapers. No, they couldn't do the big rides but they loved the kiddie areas, the lazy rivers and the wave pool (just need to keep an eye on them so as they play in the waves they are ok).

As this will be our first time at WDW waterparks I can't speak about their policies, but some times they will let little ones go down certain slides and be caught at the bottom.

I would say give it a shot, especially if everyone else wants to go to a waterpark. :)

I just wanted to let you know that at BB the kiddie area is no where near the bigger kid area. I just wanted to let you know that you will be seperated from the older children and if you don't have more than one or two other adults going this will be difficult for you.

When we go in Sept. my DD#2 will be 13 months old and we are skipping the waterparks this year for this reason.

Good luck with your decision.:wave:

My son was only 14 months on our first family trip to Disney and we spent one afternoon at BB and had a great time! We parked ourselves beside the toddler area and watched our DS have a blast!

However we did not have any other children to look after so it was pretty easy.

That said I'm always one for saying nothing ventured nothing gained. So go and have a great time.::yes::

We brought our 9mth old son to BB last Aug. He had a wonderful time. He played in the kiddie area and in the exit pool of the ice bridge area of lifeguard training camp. From their I could watch my older boys. We are going back in July and I am sure that he will find new things that he likes. I bought a small lifejacket for him and we also spent time on the lazy river as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter