200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is available - but to complete a reservation we need to exchange info through private messaging, and you are not yet qualified - please see my first post on how to get qualified for PM, and reach back.
Hi there - I think I should qualify now? I have 10 posts and account is >24hrs old.

Hi there - I think I should qualify now? I have 10 posts and account is >24hrs old.
I cannot send you a PM yet. I think the posts on the Trade/Rental board do not qualify towards the 10-post requirement, you may need to post a few times more elsewhere.

The lake view studio shows available between 3/14 - 3/21 for 204 points.

Hi! Looking for Studio Grand Floridian
2 nights
8/25-8/27
4 adults

Thanks!
There is no availability at Grand Floridian for these exact dates. If you are flexible on either dates or resorts, please send me a PM.

It is available for 40 points, but I cannot make reservations for less than 50 points, sorry.

I would love to, but cannot do a transfer anymore from my February 2023 use year. Can I help make a reservation instead?

Looking to purchase 100 Aulani points for transfer to book June 2023. Do you still have available?

Looking to purchase 100 Aulani points for transfer to book June 2023. Do you still have available?
I do have points in the March 2023 use year, but would rather not transfer just 100 points, because I am allowed only one transfer and have over 700 points. Can I instead make the reservation for you?

Also, to either rent or transfer, you would need to get qualified for private messaging - see my first post for a link explaining how to qualify for PM.

Yeah. I don’t post much. I am a DVC owner. I am booking a 2 bedroom for June 2023 and need to book another studio. How much per point if I had you book?

I have rented from David’s before. What is the process for private? Would the reservation be in my name? Can the rez you make be linked to the rez I make? And can I submit room requests or do I have to go through you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter