125% FCC Twice?

shburks

DIS Veteran
I'm sure there has been discussion on this, but my searches are yielding any threads with answers!

If we had a cancelled sailing in 2020 and got 125% FCC and rebooked for a 2021 sailing that's now canceled, how does the 125% work? 125% of the first cruise (i.e. the same amount you had to book 2021 cruise) or 125% of the 2021 sailing that was just canceled (and included 125% from the 2020 sailing)?

The email I just got says you can't get FCC twice, so I would imagine it's the same from first cruise and nothing additional added.

"Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC."

The email I just got says you can't get FCC twice, so I would imagine it's the same from first cruise and nothing additional added.

"Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC."

The wording is all so confusing! I'm fine with the initial 125%--just want to know what money I'm working with!

The wording is all so confusing! I'm fine with the initial 125%--just want to know what money I'm working with!

Any FCC you used for the new sailing will go back to your account to use on another cruise. You do not get an additional credit. If you also placed any money out of pocket on the sailing, this will be refunded. So if you used $5000 in FCC and had to pay $1000 in cash, that cash will be refunded. You can also request a full refund of your voyage fare from your "original" cancelled sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter