• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

125-275 AKL Points for Rent $16pp Starting Dec 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for September 28th - October 4th in Animal Kingdom Value. Can do splits with Old Key West or Saratoga (or any affordable) studios if some or all dates not available.
As mentioned above, I do not book AKL value rooms as they are so difficult to book. In your time range, there is one or two solo nights but not two nights is a row.

Anything available AKV Nov 21-18 - studio or 1BR? Thanks
You have a unique way of writing your dates. You may have made a mistake. AKL Jambo 1 bedroom is available 18-24. That’s the longest stretch of days in the second half of November for studio or 1 bedroom.

Hi. Considering just one night at AKL Kidani.
Deluxe Studio Savanna View or 1 Bedroom Savanna View
12/14/20 - 12/15/20
2 Adults
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I have points to rent @ $16 per point.

125-275 points with a home resort of Animal Kingdom Lodge for booking 7-11 months in advance. Any other resort with less than 7 months in advance.

Only reservations which need points of more than 125 and less than 275. Due to the low supply of value view rooms, they are very difficult to book. Please do not request value rooms. Standard view as Savanna rooms are great rooms that are fairly priced.

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

I’ve rented previously and have been on disboards over a decade. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and PayPal.
Are these points available for May 2021 reservations? Ty

You have a unique way of writing your dates. You may have made a mistake. AKL Jambo 1 bedroom is available 18-24. That’s the longest stretch of days in the second half of November for studio or 1 bedroom.

Oops - sorry for the typo. I meant Nov 21-28. :) But looking for 2020, so based upon your clarification, points are not available until 12/1, right? Thanks.

Hi. Considering just one night at AKL Kidani.
Deluxe Studio Savanna View or 1 Bedroom Savanna View
12/14/20 - 12/15/20
2 Adults
Thanks so much!
There is a studio savanna view at Jambo house and a 1 bedroom savanna view at Kidani.

Looking for any studio or 1 br at VGF, PVB, CC, BR or BC/YC.
September 25-29.

I understand it is not likely to be available, but figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. If it is under your 125 point limit I would pay $17pp.

Looking for any studio or 1 br at VGF, PVB, CC, BR or BC/YC.
September 25-29.

I understand it is not likely to be available, but figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. If it is under your 125 point limit I would pay $17pp.
A 1 bedroom is available at BR, BWV, BLT, and AKL for your dates. Unfortunately my points are only good for reservations after Dec 1. Sorry for the confusion.

Looking for either transfer of 200 points (preferred) or all of your 275 if they will be bankable.

Otherwise 2 x Savannah view studios for Jun 9,10,11,12,13 - 2021 5 nights check out 14 Jun.

I will be able to PM shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter