1200+ Points available $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, thanks.

ETA: What 2BR availability during that time period can you get now?

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot. But is there any availability June 8-14 at the Wilderness? We need a room for 5.

I know this is a long shot. But is there any availability June 8-14 at the Wilderness? We need a room for 5.

The only DVC resort availability for 5 is a SSR 1 BR. No bedding, rollaway, towels, etc. provided for 5th person. Bring your own air mattress, sleep 3 in a bed or on the floor.

Hi there! Any availability Thursday, November 12- Thursday, November 19 by any chance? Studio room. Preferences in order, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga, OKW. Thanks so much for checking!

Experienced Renter.

Looking for Studio 1/7 to 1/12 (Thurs -Tues, 5 nights). Not sure what your home resort is (WL?), so please let me know. Thanks.

Hi there! Any availability Thursday, November 12- Thursday, November 19 by any chance? Studio room. Preferences in order, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga, OKW. Thanks so much for checking!

Only at SSR. But there is availability at AKV ad OKW for at least 7 nights beginning on the 15th.

Only at SSR. But there is availability at AKV ad OKW for at least 7 nights beginning on the 15th.

Thanks so much! Guess I'll have to go with SSR, since we're trying to hit the end of the F&W Festival, and the 15th doesn't give us much leeway.

Experienced Renter.

Looking for Studio 1/7 to 1/12 (Thurs -Tues, 5 nights). Not sure what your home resort is (WL?), so please let me know. Thanks.

There is at AKV, OWW, and SSR. WL 5 plus nights available beginning on the 10th. I can't check other DVC resorts yet.

You're awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I'll check back once it's at the 7-month mark.

111 points needed from 12/6-12/13 (3 nights GFV and 4 nights BLT...both standard studio). Are these dates even available?

Sorry. Neither is at one of my home resorts. DVC doesn't let us check availability at non home resorts more than 7 months in advance anymore.

Probably not since there is no availability any of those nights at WL. There is however at AKV, OKW, and SSR.

You're awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I'll check back once it's at the 7-month mark.

You may have misunderstood me

I don't think there is any availability at GF or BLT since there is none at WL. GF and BLT tend to be more in demand than WL.

I think the only DVC resorts that will be available are AKV, OKW, and SSR. And I can book at those resorts now.

-- Jim

Hi Jim~
Would you please check to see if there is any availability for a 1 bedroom checking in on Dec 3, out on Dec 8? We are really open on resorts. Thank you!!

Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter