12/13/03 Eastern???

RebeccaLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Is there a thread yet for the Dec. 13 Eastern Magic? I keep looking every day, but haven't seen it. We are SO excited to be going on our first ever cruise! It is me, DH, DD-9 and DS-6.

We just decided on the cruise a month ago and I have been coming to this board and trying to absorb all of this wonderful information. I haven't really posted much - it seems that my questions are always answered before I even have a chance to ask them. You guys are great!

Yes, there have been several threads but I don't think any of them have made it to the front page lately. :)

There are lots of us on the 12/13 cruise, including me and my DD, 10. AnnMorin and her family are going as are several other folks. :)

As well as a bunch of other "regulars"
Myself, DH and DS who will be 10.5

Ann, I think we may have 10 at our table already, but if that isn't the case I'll let you know. :)

I can't tell you how excited we all are for this cruise. We went on the Western last year and figured we would try the Eastern. I have DS, 7 and DD who will be 6. We are traveling with friends with 2 DD's, 4 and 6.

Last time we went on our cruise, we got some fantastic advice. I was wondering if anyone has some great inside scoops on the ports we will be visiting? I'm not into gold, so that's not a big deal. What I would like is great places to visit with kids. Another thing I would like is a clean, free beach with restrooms. Am I in La La land hoping to find something like that?

Kitty

Sounds like a fun group!!

Kitty - I'm also looking for kid-friendly activities at the ports. We're not too interested in shopping (definitely not a kid-friendly activity, at least with my kids LOL) and really want to visit some beautiful beaches and do some snorkling.

Last time we were on the Eastern we went to trunk bay snorkling and it was just beautiful! We did Disney's excursion the "5 star snorkle" I would highly recommend it!

We'll be there! Our first cruise... Me, dh, and our 4 kids (dd 12, ds 8, dd 5, ds 3).

Karen

1988: offsite
1994: Caribbean Beach Resort
1997: Polynesian
2000: Shades of Green
2002: Poly Lagoon view concierge!
next up: Dec. 13-20 Eastern Magic cruise!

well I think we might just mosey on down....
DW and DD 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter