12/12 Reviews ~ CRT, ESPN & Whispering Canyon

lillygator

DIS Veteran
We have yet to pick up any additional cast members, so it is still just me (very pregnant) DH and DD 2....

we started off this morning with breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table....our PS was for 8:30am and we walked right in. The Fairy Godmother was downstairs and we took pictures before going upstairs....there was hardly anyone around. We took the elevator and were seated. We were given the fruit and bread basket immediately as well as having our drink order taken. The food was excellent...it was plated nicely and served piping hot. I only had the one plate while DH had seconds, maybe even thirds. DD ate almost the entire thing of fruit! The characters were great! Cinderella, DD's favorite, came by last and she took the most time with her....even from the surrounding tables. I am not sure if it was because she was so young....but she scooped her right up off the chair and got on the floor with her. They hugged and shared secrets. Cinderella showed her the carosel and other things out the window....I got some great photos.....next to the California Grill, this was my favorite meal of the trip. We never felt rushed or hurried and the food was excellent. Total was $43.89...less the $8.80 DDE discount and the $20.00 deposit, making the total $17.47. This is a must do for every trip for us now. One thing I did note though, once we went downstairs the place was packed....had I come in to that in the beginning, we may have set ourselves up for a different experience. Making the PS the earlier the better....

For lunch, we really didn't do lunch today....DH had a few beers at ESPN while DD and I walked the Boardwalk and snacked on pretzels...

Dinner took us to the Whispering Canyon Cafe. We had a 7:50 PS but still waited about 20 minutes to be seated. We were seated and our drink orders taken, Coke, Sprite and milk...luckily our server wasn't too "into" the act, because I really don't care to be yelled at....DH and I both ordered the skillet and DD had grilled cheese....we asked our server for ribs and pork...apparantly she didn't hear us and brought chicken anyway. It was wasted as neither of us ate it. The potatoes were good and the pulled pork was excellent. Once again...one of those places I am glad we tried but won't be back again unless we are staying at the Lodge. Total $60.22, after DDE discount $48.17.

On to day 3....can we go to CRT for breakfast every day honey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter