• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Nights @ Disney

Thank you, everyone, for your expertise. I think I've decided on 8 days of park tickets, plus one water park day. We will do parks for 8 days and save one day for the beach. DH and DS want to spend time at the Universal Parks, but we've done 3 split trips already and it's just so expensive to do two parks on one trip. I am a HUGE SW fan, but feel like maybe in 2019 we can do Universal and go back to Disney when the SW fervor has died down. I am so excited for a 10 night trip! It will be our longest yet, and I hope relaxing!

There is nothing better then 30 fast passes in the bag. That's what we have coming up. Pretty much we will rope drop and fast passes everything we want to do. We leave the other times for shopping, snacking, pin trading, penny press, etc.

There is nothing better then 30 fast passes in the bag. That's what we have coming up. Pretty much we will rope drop and fast passes everything we want to do. We leave the other times for shopping, snacking, pin trading, penny press, etc.

I get 2 days in each park for 8 day tickets, but how do you sort out 10? I'd lean towards 3 MK and 3 EP?

I get 2 days in each park for 8 day tickets, but how do you sort out 10? I'd lean towards 3 MK and 3 EP?

Well our 9th and 10th are half days because we drive from Atlanta. Pretty much day 1 just do 3 FPs, last day we do 3 FPs and sorcerers. So we start and end at MK. Then 2 full days at each park.

This time we actually have 11 days so we are doing an off day in the middle which just happens to be Saturday of pop Warner starting so we will stay out of parks and do some mini golf.

For a trip that long, I'd definitely schedule non-park days. Highly recommend visiting some of the other resorts, maybe taking in the Polynesian Luau or Fort Wilderness's Hoop-De-Doo Revue. Visit Disney Springs and the Boardwalk, rent a boat or a bike. There's also golf, swimming, the AMC theater, comedy shows and live entertainment throughout the World. Rest your feet for a couple of days.

Definitely 3 MK... it has the most attractions AND the most entertainment. For the other day 3, I'd visit the park you like the most. EPCOT has lost so many attractions that I'm hard-pressed to say you need two days there now, unless you want a casual tour of World Showcase. Certainly right now you do NOT need 2 days at the Studios; that park has been cut in half.

Typically we do each park once to start our trip. Then do MK and Epcot back and forth for the rest of our trip because we love those parks the most.

We're doing 12 nights/13 days in September 2018. We never get a day on our PH for the 1st day ( we usually arrive after 3p ) or our last day ( since we usually fly out mid-afternoon ). On our next trip we've planned for an 8 day PH since we plan for a day at Universal and a day at the pool/DS.

Certainly right now you do NOT need 2 days at the Studios; that park has been cut in half.

We are SW and thrill ride fans, so we love HS. Definitely will miss the Great Movie Ride, though. I'm hoping Toy Story Land will be "live" next June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter