10 days or less thread

In 9 days I will be at my hotel at the airport and in 10 days I will be in my happy place !! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

7 days until we leave for Disney!! Then the day after we get there is my birthday!! Trying not to start packing until next week which is getting to be hard!

9 more days for us!:cool1:

I would like to start packing this weekend, but we have my DD's Sweet 16 birthday party, a wedding and an Indians game to go to! Of course, I have started making lists :yay:

One week from right now, we will be on a plane heading for wdw!!

7 days until we leave for Disney!! Then the day after we get there is my birthday!! Trying not to start packing until next week which is getting to be hard!

"Early Happy Birthday!" I leave in 7 days now, and then the 24th is my birthday. What a concept...spending our birthdays in WDW! :cool1: :cool1:

10 days for me!

I was coaching at a bball camp today and all I could think about was going to Disney soon! :laughing:

I can't wait until I can join in the 10 day or less club! I still have a ways to go, but we are getting closer! :banana: I hope you all have a wonderful trip, have fun and stay safe!!!!!:wizard:

In exactly 14 HOURS I will be sitting on a plane ready to take off for WDW!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest