10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh Mikey, Look what Kristin got for her 25th birthday from her hubba:

Bella.jpg

Show it to Robin, show it to Robin!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The puppy's name is Birkie. Birkie is short for the "Birkebeiner" which is a very popular cross country ski race/marathon that Jesse participates in every year.
Isn't she a cutie???

Bella.jpg

The puppy's name is Birkie. Birkie is short for the "Birkebeiner" which is a very popular cross country ski race/marathon that Jesse participates in every year.
Isn't she a cutie???

O! Puppy love!:dog:

Make sure Cabo doesn't think Birkie is a snack!:rotfl:

Bella.jpg

Isn't she a cutie???

i'm having trouble with the computer nancy.:rolleyes1 that picture isnt showing up.:rolleyes1shame too, i really wanted to see it.:rolleyes1

Are you pushing West soon Di? When will you guys be in OH?

We are still here in New Hampshire having a great time visiting my brother and sister in law. It was a rainy chilly day on the bike. We will be in Ohio around the end of June. Can't wait. Di

We are still here in New Hampshire having a great time visiting my brother and sister in law. It was a rainy chilly day on the bike. We will be in Ohio around the end of June. Can't wait. Di

we're ready for ya guys!!
robin informed me today she wants a ride on the bike.:wizard:

:love:Congrats to them too then. :love:

We have a few of us following WW Angie. Good luck with it. :flower3:

BTW....I sure wish my boss would leave...she's not so awesome. :rolleyes:

CEBS??? :confused3 Congrats anyway Leisha! :hug:

I am a weight watcher too. I am a life time member. I am alittle over my goal. It is hard to keep track when I am on the road. Oh by the
way Mike and Robin I am watching the Cleveland game right now. I am rooting for the Indians. They are playing MIL. The land of the money trees. Di

How many of us get a new camera and then don't learn how to use it before we use it properly.

I am totally guilty. I know my camera does more than what I know. I try to read the manual just have a hard time understanding. :confused3:confused3 Di

We had a good day today riding around the lake regions in New Hampshire. It was alittle chilly and very wet. It rained most of the day. We saw little baby ducks, deer and a wild turkey. We also saw two covered bridges. Those were really neat. Now we are at my brother's house relaxing, watching tv. I am finally getting warm. Once I chill, I stay chilled. :confused3:confused3 Di

I am a weight watcher too. I am a life time member. I am alittle over my goal. It is hard to keep track when I am on the road. Oh by the
way Mike and Robin I am watching the Cleveland game right now. I am rooting for the Indians. They are playing MIL. The land of the money trees. Di

It's good to know that someone else is out there on WW. My mom AND dad are both lifetime members (each lost over 80 pounds!!). I'm at the start of the journey, but I had a great day today and I'm just taking it one day at a time. (sounds like a 70s sitcom!!)

THanks for the encouragment :cheer2:and have a safe trip!!:moped:

Here is a picture of my Becca - she's so goofy and she's so excited about the cruise (it's on her birthday - as she CONSTANTLY reminds me....)

WoohooBecca.jpg
We Becca's tend to be a little goofy.

I'm not that old (36) but I don't think I could wear a shirt that showed my bra through my shirt. The funny thing is that my 11 year old will wear a camisole (colored) underneath a white or light colored shirt and it's ok (and I'm ok with her wearing that). Guess I need to get with the fashion!:hippie:

camisole I can see but at school we are constantly having girls (6th-8th grade) call home for a change of shirt for wearing colored bras under their light colored shirts, that show a lot more then just the bra itself. So I totally don't think it is ok for anyone to be advertising like this.

Oh by the way Mike and Robin I am watching the Cleveland game right now. I am rooting for the Indians. They are playing MIL. The land of the money trees. Di

So Di, how did that game turnout? :rolleyes1

That was more like a football score, not a baseball score. :eek:

P1070269.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! that is one big, gross hairy bug!!! My 7 yr old DD would FREAK out! cool picture, though!:crazy2:

It was hilarious when I was taking it. It flew right past me then landed. Luckily my camera was close by. As I was taking piccies we were all crowded over it not knowing what it was - On macro mode I can get get as close as 2" from it.... well, it must have got scared because it started flapping its big wings and scared all three of us:rotfl2:... a bug had us all running away squeeling from it:lmao:

Karen, this one is GORGEOUS! Love the colors! What kind of flower is it?:hippie:

Just a double petunia from one of my hanging baskets:goodvibes

He got me a new one for the cruise too - little - hope I don't lose it (Last time we were at WDW (Nov 2006) I lost our camera and never found it. Thank goodness I downloaded all the pics each night onto laptop. Still really bummed about it, though!:mad:

Get it on a lanyard/mobile phone string. Mine is always dangling from my neck, no worries about putting it down or dropping it:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm supposed to be working, but I can't seem to focus (need some ADD medicine!) I'm surfing the net :surfweb: and searching for ideas for my Fish Extender (DH - who wasn't excited at first) actually sent me a drawing of his idea. Gonna try to post it here - CRAZY man! :-)

FishExtenderIdeaDave.jpg

(I think I could probably BUY one for cheaper than I could to make it.....but it will be more special to make it). Also trying to get ideas for decorating the door....

Door magnets - I'm sure the Bob logo one is on Cass's site:thumbsup2

These are nice Karen

Thanks Heather... did you notlike my hairy bug?:confused3:lmao:

Here is a picture of my Becca - she's so goofy and she's so excited about the cruise (it's on her birthday - as she CONSTANTLY reminds me....)

WoohooBecca.jpg

I'll show Ellis so he knows who to look out for:thumbsup2

Those are soooo coool. I like the one of the bug on his back.

Thank you. I just hope my tutor agrees.:rotfl:

Rose at Universal Studios in February:

P2180184.jpg

Oooooh, I'll have the one on the right!:yay:

Bella.jpg

ADORABLE!!!!!!!:cutie:

I am totally guilty. I know my camera does more than what I know. I try to read the manual just have a hard time understanding. :confused3:confused3 Di

Di, you should just read one chapter at a time and have your camera with you when you read, and try out what you are reading as you go along. Re-read each chapter if necessary. You'll get so much more out of it:thumbsup2 (but, then again, you might become a little photo obsessed like I am!:rotfl2:)

Good morning peeps. :goodvibes

Miserable and cloudy here today:rolleyes:.. anyone got any spare sunshine?

If so, please put it in an envelope and post it to me:goodvibes:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter