10/19/2013 An Eastern Fantasy

All Things Simba said:
I forgot to mention that we are over 200 members already!
I believe there is a group meet before the muster drill on embarkation day.

Group meet and greet will be held on October 19th from 2-4 on deck 12 at the splash pool overlooking the adults only pool

Carpenter family of three w/13 yo will be sailing into rm9592 on oct 19!

We have a few other 13yo's sailing as well!

Be sure to come say Hi at the Meet & Greet at the splash pool above the Quiet Cove Pool between 2pm & Muster Drill!

We had originally booked on the wonder on the Oct 19th western cruise and through some disney magic we are now on Th Fantasy. We got 3 adults and 2 children on our group and looking forward to our first Disney Cruise. We have been on 5 Carnival cruises and decided it was time to splurge.

We had originally booked on the wonder on the Oct 19th western cruise and through some disney magic we are now on Th Fantasy. We got 3 adults and 2 children on our group and looking forward to our first Disney Cruise. We have been on 5 Carnival cruises and decided it was time to splurge.

How did you manage to switch from the Wonder to the Fantasy so close to sailing?!

First post actually. Booked a vgt (so no room assigned yet), for this cruise with myself (Giselle), my daughter Sienna (10), son Greyson (18 months), and my big kid Greg (29 lol).

I'll be turning 30 during the cruise and so looking forward to it! This is our second Disney cruise - did the Dream back inSeptember 2012. Had family along during the last trip - so I'm hoping my little lady can make friends with someone her age so she can fully enjoy the Oceaneers Club again!

FE cabin change for group Perdita, Minnie and Mickey groups my cabin has changed from 10034 to now 9560 for George and Dorinda Chambers, sorry for the late notice , new to me too, sorry :)

Wore my DCL Members Cap with pins on our trip to Punta Cana and someone stole one of my pins that I bought on our August Fantasy cruise. It's a cruise pin with the three letters DCL hanging down from the pin, I dearly loved that pin and wondering if someone would purchase it for me I'll be happy to send you money up front with something added for mailing expense. I am located in South Jersey and you can contact me at joksten2000@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance

It's my first cruise and my childrens looking forward to it. Just found out about this web site to meet other cruisers with kids the same age. would love to meet up and hear any suggestions. I have an 8 year old daughter and 10 year old son. My son is almost 11 and wondering if he will be allowed in preteen area?

danirn said:
It's my first cruise and my childrens looking forward to it. Just found out about this web site to meet other cruisers with kids the same age. would love to meet up and hear any suggestions. I have an 8 year old daughter and 10 year old son. My son is almost 11 and wondering if he will be allowed in preteen area?

Welcome to the cruise. We have a fb page. That page is a little more active then here. If you fb do a search for Disney fantasy Oct 19th. That would be us.

Hello!! So, we were booked for the first sailing of the re-imagined Magic, but as I'm sure you've heard, it has been cancelled! We are joining YOU instead! We are Elliot (2.5) myself, Eva (33), and my sweetheart Von (30). We were also on the hurricane Sandy cruise on the Fantasy last year, we just can't catch a break!!
So here is my question: I have an FE gift ready to go. I would love it if you have an FE organized if I could have the list so I can still pass out my gifts, with no expectation of receiving gifts ourselves. If anyone has extras and WANTS to include us, that would be a nice gesture, but mostly I just really want to share the love with these gifts I worked so hard on. Great to be joining you all! Also, I am a former entertainer for DCL, and I am 5 months pregnant, so I'll be easy to spot. ;)

So sorry about your Magic cruise, but delighted you could join us! I'm glad that worked out for you. If you go to the Facebook page, I'm sure you can get info about our FE group there. Welcome aboard!!

Hello!! So, we were booked for the first sailing of the re-imagined Magic, but as I'm sure you've heard, it has been cancelled! We are joining YOU instead! We are Elliot (2.5) myself, Eva (33), and my sweetheart Von (30). We were also on the hurricane Sandy cruise on the Fantasy last year, we just can't catch a break!!
So here is my question: I have an FE gift ready to go. I would love it if you have an FE organized if I could have the list so I can still pass out my gifts, with no expectation of receiving gifts ourselves. If anyone has extras and WANTS to include us, that would be a nice gesture, but mostly I just really want to share the love with these gifts I worked so hard on. Great to be joining you all! Also, I am a former entertainer for DCL, and I am 5 months pregnant, so I'll be easy to spot. ;)

Welcome! I handled the FE and can send you a list if you send me your email address. How many cabins are you prepared for? (We have 85 families!) Please email me at diana.solomon@live.com. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter