10/19/2013 An Eastern Fantasy

Ticker Ques-
I am probably not the person to ask since it takes me forever to do one. I just find someone who has one and double click on it. It will usually bring you to the site they created theirs on. It then allows you to customize on for yourself.

Here is where I get lost...you then need to (will be back - need to do it) Okay back... click on User CP on top, click on Edit signature, and then cut and past from the site your created the ticker...use the url link if it gives you options. Preview and save. It may take a little tweeking but you will get it from there. I am not the most computer savy individual.

As for your FE question. On our last cruise we had 35 cabins, it was a lot of delivering but the kids had so much fun giving and getting. We gave a survival bag that had highlighters, rubber bands, bandaids, safety pins etc...and my husband added two small bottles of rum and vodka, stating that was for the guys. I learned a lot about the ship and met many people why we delivered. It did take up an extra suitcase but like I said it was worth all the work. The kids loved the magnets, coloring things and homemade tablets! - well, they loved everything. But some people were just so creative.

We delivered when ever we wanted, no set rules. Most people were done at the end of day two for the 4 day cruise but there were some straglers at the last minute. Go on to etsy.com to get an idea of what the FE look like, there are people there who make and customize them.

Thanks count us in we wanna do it, i think it would be fun for my 14 y/o's DD b-day cruise.

We're booked on this cruise as well. We had a dummy date booked from our May 2011 Dream sailing - and waited until the 2013 Fantasy dates were released and voila - picked this one! We usually cruise in the Spring, but the prices were horrific, even way more than this sailing. So, here we are!

Have any of you don the 7 nighter before? We have done 5 four night cruises with DCL. I admit, I am a little nervous about 3 sea days and considered moving to the western for the extra port day.

I will have to go see what room we are in, I forget! It will be me, DH, DS who will be 11 and DD who will be 8. It is so FAR off!

Hi Zalansky!!

Yes we have done 3, 7 nighters and 1, 5 nighter.

I prefer the 7 nighters just for the longer time on the ship. And i love the sea days.

I really feel like a am on "vacation" on the sea days ..... i dont have to get up at a certain time for an excursion, I can stay in my bathing suit all day and lay in the sun weather permitting. One cruise day i actually wore my pjs all day and found various places on the ship to lounge and read a book carried my little blanket with me too as it got pretty cold out and In.

I dont skip dinner very often....I am too much of a busy body for that, but one sea day i even skipped dinner in the dining room so i didnt even have to get dressed just ordered room service and watched the sea roll by.

If you are not into lounging, being on the ship before you know there is plenty to keep you and kiddos busy on the sea days.....games movies tastings tourings parties etc

I am in awe of your quote in your siggi...

This is the very same thing i have told my children for years about any decision they have to make in life.

IT is sooooo true.

Happy New Year, everyone! Now we can say we cruise next year! :lmao: ok, so its still almost 2 years away, but...

And look at how our group is growing!

We got a reminder packet in the mail from DCL over the holiday. It has info on when our final payment is due, and when we can book excursions.

So exciting!!!

I am looking forward to booking on our upcoming cruise.

WE LEAVE NEXT MONTH FOR SOME MAGIC!!!:cool1:

Anyone else doing WDW before our Oct 2013 next year?..LOL we are going to do 3 days before the cruise to make it a 10 day vacaction

Should we stay at CSR or a diffrent Mod resort?

Anyone else doing WDW before our Oct 2013 next year?..LOL we are going to do 3 days before the cruise to make it a 10 day vacaction

Should we stay at CSR or a diffrent Mod resort?

Hi we are hoping to stay at the Bay Lake resort for about a week before our cruise because of the long flights over we like to stay for 3 weeks but it will depend on the flight prices/times when they come out.
We have only stayed in the POR Mod resort which we really enjoyed but we haven't stayed at CSR so can't comment about that resort. Good luck choosing a resort:thumbsup2

I am in awe of your quote in your siggi...

This is the very same thing i have told my children for years about any decision they have to make in life.

IT is sooooo true.

Yes it is! :goodvibes

First post and First cruise on DCL. We just booked this cruise today and all category 7A's are sold out for this cruise already. Can't wait :cool1:

First post and First cruise on DCL. We just booked this cruise today and all category 7A's are sold out for this cruise already. Can't wait :cool1:

Welcome to the board and welcome to our cruise. You will see things getting a little more lively here once it gets a little closer. Who is in your traveling party?

Welcome to the board and welcome to our cruise. You will see things getting a little more lively here once it gets a little closer. Who is in your traveling party?

There will be 4 of us..my husband, son (10) and daughter (6).

Just off of the Disney Wonder today from a 7 night MR cruise ! it was my 4th DCL cruise and my best friends first DCL cruise and first cruise since she was 3 I GOT HER HOOKED LOL :-) And we re booked this one !I will post later with a room # but we are deck 9 aft - It will be me and my best friend julie ( both in our mid 30's ) and since my Guide Dog I have now will be retired from working by then and I don't know what my new Guide Dogs name will be ( I am blind ) It will be successor dog ????? ohhhhh the mistery dog LOL
Denver my current dog just completed his last cruise and we are on the list for a successor dog so since we all have almost 2 years to get to know each other :scared1::scared1::scared1: you will get to find out when I do ! Stay tuned for the name of guest #3 in our group !!!!! and YES Denver will stay with me when he retires !
We are in for the FE - does someone want to head up the group ? I can do it if no one wants to be in charge of it
Also I see seomeone here has a greyhound - My dad is VERY active with our local group and picks up the dogs from the track monthly and fosters ! we will for sure have lots to chat about !
The board is jumpin already - Thinking this is going to be an awesome group !

for those of you who are on facebook there is a page I created for this cruise as well - just search Disney Fantasy October 19 2013 sailing - and you will find it ! Its an open group so come on and join in the pre cruise fun ! :thumbsup2

for those of you who are on facebook there is a page I created for this cruise as well - just search Disney Fantasy October 19 2013 sailing - and you will find it ! Its an open group so come on and join in the pre cruise fun ! :thumbsup2

Cool I will look at it now

Hi everyone my DW and I just booked our cruise and it's our 3rd with our DS who will be 5 when we board and 6 when we leave! we booked category oov and we are really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter