• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/17- DISERS DO MNSSHP List

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
Went through the pages of the MNSSHP and here's the list I put together. Aplogies for whoever I missed:

hightown - Myself and DD10
nameless diser and her DD (secret from her DD)
RamseyTrio
uktigger
RDS912
Minniefan
forgetyourtroubles!
BeverlyJ
Janandthree
Beastlover
DznyDreams
JulieWent
vavalynn2
carol9999
Rajah
QJ411
Poohjen

We're having dinner at CP at 5:20 with the nameless one and her daughter.

Will look out for green ribbons!

Interested in meets? Diser's do Splash? Buzz LY contests? Pin trading anyone?

Sharon

My sister and I will be there! We are having dinner (5:30) at the LTT. I will be dressed in lime green from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. I am going as a Dis Lurker!

msmouse,

TOO Cool. That's about the most original idea I've heard!

Might be fun to do Splash. Then you guys can help me with DS age 9 who got stuck on Splash last year with me for about 45 minutes. It caused panic attack. Now he REALLY wants to go on Splash again and is trying to talk himself through it, but it's going to take some loving, caring people to talk him through the line. (Once we're on it, he'll be fine, as long as we don't get stuck again, LOL.) He loved this ride. It was just late -- 11 on an e-ride night, and he just lost it when we had to just sit there and sit there. (We had already gone over the drop. Go figure.) But it's his goal for himself to go on it again. I've told him that he doesn't need to go on it if he doesn't want to. If we go on it with a bunch of people who can cheer him on... well. Just an idea.

Julie

I'll vote for Splash. Name the time and place and we will certainly try to be there.

We have a PS for LTT at 6:15. I love the idea of the DIS Lurker, as I have been one for several years. Don't do alot of posting, but do ALOT of reading. This will be our very first MNSSHP, and are really looking forward to it. Trying to decide if we will do some kind of costume, or just a themed T-shirt. We just can't wait!

We'll be there for the 17th too! My hubby and my 2 girls. I ordered our tickets today! I can't wait!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

we'll be there too! We have ressies at 5:10 at LTT. Can't wait. Just booked our room using AP rates at AKL. Maybe we will see you there!

Our LTT PS's are for 4:30. Looks like there will be a lot of DIS'ers in LTT that evening!
Julie

My mom, my sister and a dear friend and I are doing a "girl's" trip to enjoy MNSSHP and the Food and Wine fun at Epcot. We're staying at POP (no moderates available for our dates with my AP discount :( ) We have a PS at LTT for 6:15. I really hope to meet some DISers. Not sure what we'll be wearing but I'll be sure to have lime green on me somewhere. Hope to see you there!

I'd be up for a DIS Splash :)

We have a PS at Crystal Palace for 5:45. There are 4 of us in our family and we're travelling with friends of ours who are also a family of 4 (I'm doing the planning for everyone).

My family is going as Mr. & Mrs. Claus , an elf and a reindeer. The family we'll be with are going in Hawaiian garb.

JulieWent - I'll help talk to your DS if you can talk to my DS7 and get him on the ride! He's been doing log flume rides all summer, they are his favorite ride, but he says he won't go on Splash and cries everytime I mention it! :rolleyes:

:)

Wow! Here's an update on who will be there:

hightown - Myself, DD10 CP5:20
nameless diser.her DD (secret from her DD) CP 5:20
RamseyTrio - Party of 8! CP 5:45
uktigger
RDS912
Minniefan
forgetyourtroubles!
BeverlyJ
Janandthree
Beastlover
DznyDreams
JulieWent, DH and DS9 LTT 4:30
vavalynn2
carol9999
Rajah
QJ411
Poohjen
crazyforgoofy, mom, sister LTT 6:15
Doc and Family
msmouse & sister LTT 5:30
Kala LTT 6:16
Rhongepooh, DH, 2DD
cinderella91 LTT 5:10
Timon@BWV w/DS

Added Timon@BWV

A few agreed that Splash might be fun. Just thought it would be fun to do something enmass. Maybe get a CM to take a group shot to post on the DIS (if anyone is good at that sort of thing--I'm not) Any other ideas? Saw HM on another thread. I'm up for anything.

JulieWent and RamseyTrio, Have found what will convince kids are other kids. Something to take their mind of waiting and having the anxiety build, etc.

DD and I will just be doing theme shirts. We'll both be honoring Jack the Pumkin King!

We can't wait! Sharon

WOW alot of use going! Myself ans DS will be at the party! Haven't made dinner arrangements yet, running out of time.

It's my sons b-day so we we'll do something special! Hope to see you all!:)

Doing some chat with the unknown diser. We came up with some times but see now it may not work if folks want to see the first parade. (Parades are at 8 & 10; Fireworks at 9:15.

We thought:

For Splash ride: meet at 7:45 at the BTMRR fastpass machines and ride at 8:00

2nd meet at HM: meet at 10:45 at the HM fastpass machines and ride at 11.

But if folks are going to see the 8 parade that won't work so we can reconsider that.

If anyone is good at posting and sending photos we could ask someone to take a group photo of us. Maybe a CM or passerby with their camera. Would be fun to have a photo. Maybe on the bridge with splash in the background and at HM maybe around the stocks or around the invisible horse?

Sharon

That is surprising how many of us will be there that night! I think that whole weekend might be a busy WDW weekend. At 11 months out, we almost didn't get a reservation for a studio at BCV.
Anyway, we are doing LTT at 4:00 party of 9. Its really getting close, isn't it??!

Another vote for splash. LTT@5:15. DH Captain hook, DS peter pan, DD tinkerbell, DW wendy. :wave2:

I'm glad someone out here was able to talk everyone into a meet, we will be at WDW 10/15/04 thru 10/23/04, doing MNSSHP on 10/17 and have PS for LTT at 5:30, I would love to meet up, anywhere, just let me know.
Kim

All 13 of us!! We have PS at LTT for 4:30 and will be staying at the Pop Century from 10/14-10/19! We have 3 generations of 3 sides of families!

Our first MNSSHP, since we had to give our tix away last year as DS, now 4, spent a week in the hospital last October.

We will be watching for all of you!

Can't Wait!!!

iluvtig

I forgot to add that we will be at the Pop Century too! hope to see lots of Disers there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter