10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jean. Disney GoGoGal, and Drez! Eric (Viking) will be starting a list in the near future. Keep checking this thread for information about the list.
Jean...too bad more DIS'ers did not show up for the meet. I think out of 43 families I managed to at least say hello to all but about 4or5. We had a wonderful time!Many folks "linked" their dinning together so they "knew" their tablemates ahead of time. Much better then taking your chances with the "unknown" tablemates!:earseek:

Nancy...I also went back to work today. The doctor who is the head of the OB/gyn dept. told us he wanted to talk to us at lunch time. He gave us each a nice gift ($25.00 gift certificate) and told us all what a great job we are doing!A nice way to start back to work!!::yes::

Shari...when is your next cruise?

Has anyone ever been to Antigua???

Originally posted by RellingTwin
Shari..when is your next cruise?
My next already booked cruise is the 10/30/04 Magic for the eastern. I booked it when I was on my back-to-back Wonders, before <I>Cruisetoberfest II</I>. I will probably do some Wonder cruises between now and then if my schedule and budget allows.

Now that I've met several of you and seen what fine people you are :jester:, I am torn between the 10/30 (Halloween is my <I>favorite</I> time) and maybe switching to the 10/2, or to the 10/9 that some other <I>Cruisetoberfesters</I> have booked. I wish I could do it all!

Had to scrape ice off my windshield Monday morning.....wishing I was still on the Magic.

We had booked for the 10/2/04 prior to the Cruisetoberfest II cruise. We actually booked cruise a September cruise back on our January cruise and then switched it to 10/2 Antigua when that intinerary come out.

We had a GREAT time on Cruisetoberfest II. Enjoyed meeting the new DISers on that cruise as well as getting together with return cruisers from Cruisetoberfest I.

Dave & Ellen

Oooooo...
Who wants to be friends and tablemates???
I don' t really like dining with strangers so much. It's allways very awkward those first couple of nights...

You can add us to the list too. We had such a great time on Cruisetoberfest II :boat: that we had to rebook. Can't wait to see everyone again especially ::MickeyMo and::MinnieMo.

Lenny, Renee and Haley

Hi Folks,
reality has me back :eek: I'm drowning in work, I think I need a vacation :crazy:
I checked with my office: 10/02/04 is OK, we just assume that it is OK for Anja as well ;) and so tomorrow I'll fax my reservation request to DCL using my coupon for the free cruise. Please keep your fingers crossed that 10/02/04 is elegible for redeeming the voucher - And you'll get the most experience of all Listkeepers :jester:
Anja's gotta start working in an hour: She has to do two nightshifts :( As stated before: Welcome back to reality!!

Miss Y'all already

We were on the 9/28 cruise this year and rebooked. We had our godson and his parent with us, and they rebooked too. I also convinced my parents to come. AND our little girl with be on her 1st cruise, (that is of course it doesn't count that she was in my belly for this past cruise:D

Sounds like you guys know how to have fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone.!

Bernadette

Just posting to keep in touch with everyone. George's company has mandated a 1 week 3rd quarter vacation and 1 week 1st quarter vacation so our dream of a Magic back-to-back-to-back may have to be postponed due to lack of available paid time off. Who knows, I may be joinin you next year after all.

Tina,

Don't recall if you have posted here yet or not. Geore had suggested that maybe we could get together for dinner theater at that place in Columbia soon. Don'tr know if you're up for it or even if that place is any good or not. Will try to find time to email you in the next few days.

nancy

Eric...we have our collective fingers crossed! Let us know as some as you get a reply.

Nancy...we would love to have you join us!

Bernadette...welcome aboard! Careful! This cruising stuff is addictive::yes::

Drez...it might be a bit early to talk about tablemates!:p

My sister e-mailed me yesterday and they are also thinking of booking! She has to check with work first.

Renee and family...glad to have you with us again!

Dave and Ellen...did you buy the video from the girl on the Capt. Marvin's tour? I am waiting for mine. If you did not get it and would like to see it maybe I could lone it to you!

Good evening all. Just returned from four days at the parks after the cruise. We were riding in Art and Cathy's car Saturday morning after the cruise when he was rear ended by a British tourist going home. Everyone is OK, but the car is going to have to have a new rear bumper.

Parks were fantastic and we are looking forward to seeing everyone for our next cruise. I do need your prayers and pixie dust though, as my dad has had a slight stroke and is in the hospital for observation and treatment. I received this information while driving home through Chattanooga. Mike

Arlene and I had a great time and we booked the Oct 2 04 date before we got off the ship. Having a great bunch of people made this trip for us.

So to all of you we look forward to seeing you all again.

Andy & Arlene

First of all ....Pixie Dust to you and your Dad Mike,along with prayers....

Secondly...welcome to all thoses 'new'folks joining us....

And,last of all.....Does anyone of "our" group have the paper from Donna that tells about the $200.00 credit & the 10 o/o off...Our TA needs a copy...so...if you could scan it & email it to me it would be great...

Thanks,
Bette

Hey Bette or Kim -

How did you make out with your TA about your "problem" on the ship? Hope everything worked out OK. I'm still waiting to hear from DU regarding my missing $50 shipboard credit (DCL only gave me $50 instead of $100).

Bette - I might have that sheet of paper about the credit and 10% off. I'll look through my stuff and see.

Renee - I know what you mean about sick little ones. Emily came down with a head cold, and now Chris and I have it too. The only bad part is that I can't really take anything for it. Oh well, I'll suffer through it.

Mary - I sure hope that your sister can rebook with us. It would be great to get her on board too.

Good morning!

Well, the head colds must be making the rounds because Don and I both have it too. Trying not to give it to anyone else, especially Jen since she can't take much for it.

Lenny & Renee--- What a long drive, huh? Hope Haley is feeling better. We sure miss 'our' babies at dinner!

Bette--- I scanned the discount sheet and it's on its way. Is most everyone transferring their reservation to a TA? Is there an advantage to doing that and do you still get the discount and shipboard credit?

Amy-- Feel sorry for you with the cold. Hope it doesn't last too long.

Mary--- Sure would be nice if your sister decided to book too!

Andy & Arlene--- Didn't get to meet till in line waiting for the shuttles after the cruise, but glad to see you'll be with us again!

Mike--- Pixie dust and prayers to you and your dad. Keep us
posted. Sorry to hear about Art & Cathy's car too, but glad nobody was hurt.

Eric & Anja--- Crossing fingers that you can book for the 10/2/04!

Have a great day, all!
Colleen

Thanks Colleen...got it !! And thanks to all who helped...

Bette

Hi Everyone,

This is Kim ...

I have had about 15 e-mails with my travel agent since we returned over our "little Incident" on the cruise. She is a great travel agent and will not back down if she feels her client was treated unfairly. Yesterday she met with a high level Disney Travel exec and our problem was explained and our complaints were officially filed with the proper parties at Disney. The ball is now in their court to determine compensation.

Our agent does not know how long it will take to "correct" everything but patience is the key word right now. I will let you all know the outcome as soon as I hear.

PICTURES... I hope to have all the digital pictures posted to my WEB server by the end of the weekend. I again will let you know when they are out there.

Dinner companions from 10/11/03...

If everyone still wants to link dinners for the 10/2/04 cruise then e-mail me your reservation #'s and names of who is going and we will have them all linked together again.

Finally, it is not as much fun at dinner when I don't have Emily or Hayley to make faces at. I tried it with the cat and she turned around, showed me her backside and ignored me...

Time to get back to work..

Bye, Kim :wave: :wave:

Norm got the headcold on Sunday night, we had to stop for cold medication on our way to the airport on Monday morning. Now I have it. I had to teach a class all morning and I am miserable right now. :( Need to find some more drugs.

Andy and Arlene--- Welcome back. We now even have Andy posting.

Mike--- Your dad will be in my prayers. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Are Art and Cathy working their way back home still?

Nancy and George--- It would be so nice to have you join us this year.

Ave--- Has all of us asking your husband to let you sail again next year, broken him down to let you all go?

Kim--- I'm sure that eentually you will get fair compenstation from Disney. Maybe next year we will find you and Bette in a Cat 1 suite.

Eric and Anja--- Hope things will work out that you can cruise with us.

Welcome to all the new people. I'm sure as we get to know each other we will be able to find tablemates.

Have a great day everyone.

Nancy

Originally posted by scootersmom

Bette--- I scanned the discount sheet and it's on its way. Is most everyone transferring their reservation to a TA? Is there an advantage to doing that and do you still get the discount and shipboard credit?

Have a great day, all!
Colleen

Hi Colleen - Guess the cold was going around the ship. All three of us have it.

When I rebooked, I asked if we would still get the 10% off and ship credit if I moved our ressie to a TA and was told yes. We could even change the date (not that we would want to!) and still get the 10% off and credit.

Take Care,

Renee'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter