1 day at a time - Committment Thread

It's absolutely <i>gorgeous</i>, neverlandclub. Good job. I'm so happy and proud for you!

Katholyn

Thanks, I love how it looks. So encouraging. I weighed this morning to make sure it was off, and it was. Hopefully I can do as well this week. Thanks for all the encouragement. Its getting much easier to stay on program. However, I will cheat with a glass of wine this weekend at my SIL's wedding. Otherwise, I will be good.
Have a great day all. This thread is really keeping me motivated.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just wanted to post to this thread right away this morning. I'm Day 1 back on track.. AGAIN. :teeth: I'll keep doing this until I get it right. Christmas is around the corner and I so want to shed some of these pounds by then. I'm about 10 lbs over my lowest weight which wasnt' that long ago. Scary how quickly it comes back. :eek: My goals for today are to stay on plan all day, 30 minutes of exercise, and 112 oz of water. Hope everyone has a great Monday!! We can do this!! :Pinkbounc

Good Monday morning everyone. I'm going to start a new thread for this week. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend. I did good until yesterday. But today is a new day. See you on the new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter