1 Day/2 Park vs 2 Day/2 Park Tickets

OrlandoMagic

DIS Veteran
I'm sure I'm just missing something but how come everywhere I look you can buy two 1 Day/2 Park tickets for less than a 2 Day/2 Park ticket?

Can it be you are looking at the Adult-for-child promotion DLP has now for 1 day tickets?

I've noticed its something to do with mini, magic and super magic, at the moment my dates in September are all saying Super Magic, is this just because the dates are so far out? Id it better to wait a few months before we go to get tickets?

I've noticed its something to do with mini, magic and super magic, at the moment my dates in September are all saying Super Magic, is this just because the dates are so far out? Id it better to wait a few months before we go to get tickets?
No, this should refer to the season. but which country website are you looking at? All the country websites I have checked all give the option to buy tickets till June.
For September I would only expect the weekends and the Run days to be Supermagic (24-27SEP)

No, this should refer to the season. but which country website are you looking at? All the country websites I have checked all give the option to buy tickets till June.
For September I would only expect the weekends and the Run days to be Supermagic (24-27SEP)

Hi Karin. I was looking at sites such as Piqniq and Attractiontix. They all have single park tickets up until June but nothing after that, do I need to wait closer to when I go to get the single park tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter