08 Trips Planned

We'll be at WDW
November 27th -29th at AKL
and then on to our first DCL trip
November 30 - December 4th :)

Woot. Heading back down in August

8/17 - 8/23 SSR

I put you on the list :banana:

My birthday is Sept 30, so my girlfriend is giving me a birthday blast at wdw. Going to stay at PopCentury this time. I can't wait. We are doing Mickey's halloween on my birthday. Yeah!

What dates will you be there and I will add you on the list.

We'll be at WDW

OK I added you to the list, I have thought about a land/sea package sometime, let me know how it goes for you.

Your doing a great job with the list! :thumbsup2

As of right now, we are staying at CSR instead of the Poly for our September trip. Can you please update that for us?

I was really hoping to POR when we decided to dial it down a notch, but they were sold out of King Rooms with a AAA discount. I remain hopeful that a code will save me.

Your doing a great job with the list! :thumbsup2

As of right now, we are staying at CSR instead of the Poly for our September trip. Can you please update that for us?

I was really hoping to POR when we decided to dial it down a notch, but they were sold out of King Rooms with a AAA discount. I remain hopeful that a code will save me.

I changed it for you. Hey at least you are gonna be at WDW :cool1:

We'll be at WDW

We had a great time on the cruise... we need to get DCL to offer a friends of Dorothy get together like many of the other cruise lines

OK, it's now officially, official... lol

Nov 29- Dec 8 at the Polynesian!!! yeah, haven't been there since I moved back north last summer..

Hope to see some of you down there!! :cool1:

OK, it's now officially, official... lol

Nov 29- Dec 8 at the Polynesian!!! yeah, haven't been there since I moved back north last summer..

Hope to see some of you down there!! :cool1:

I got you on the list.

I will be at WDW for the next week or so. I will not be able to update the list any while I'm gone.

ReHi everyone, long time no chat
Anywho, the better half and I will be going back for the Food and Wine....and wine....and wine...and maybe a beer or two festival this September for 6 nights, staying at CBR on the bounceback discount. Possibly going to the MNSSHP thing too, but that is still up in the air. We are going decicedly LESS commando style this time, and no that is not a comment on undergarments LOL. We only have 2 ADRS, can you believe it? We may starve, who knows. Eating at Brown Derby for the Fantasmic Package and Ragland Road, other than that who knows.....Anywho, hope ya'll are well!

We have just booked a trip in Aug. 3-9. Her first ever trip to Disney! So it should be exciting. We decided to stay at MOVIES.

Oops, I wouldn't have started that Whos going when thread if I had just looked up.....
Anyway, I'll be staying at POFQ from 12.9-12.16 with DH, our girls, and BOTH sets of grandparents.
I don't know how in the world thats going to work since we haven't spoken to my family since Feb, but whatever!!!

I'm planning a trip for Sept. or early November.

It's my first time actually having to do the planning. There's so much stuff to go over in terms of costs and offers and tickets. :faint:

OK I am back from my trip to WDW and rested enough to get back on the boards.

ReHi everyone, long time no chat
Anywho, the better half and I will be going back for the Food and Wine....and wine....and wine...and maybe a beer or two festival this September for 6 nights, staying at CBR on the bounceback discount. Possibly going to the MNSSHP thing too, but that is still up in the air. We are going decicedly LESS commando style this time, and no that is not a comment on undergarments LOL. We only have 2 ADRS, can you believe it? We may starve, who knows. Eating at Brown Derby for the Fantasmic Package and Ragland Road, other than that who knows.....Anywho, hope ya'll are well!

Re-hi back at ya! Let me know the set dates and I will add it to the list.

We have just booked a trip in Aug. 3-9. Her first ever trip to Disney! So it should be exciting. We decided to stay at MOVIES.

Got you on the list :banana: Make sure you get a 1st visit button!

Oops, I wouldn't have started that Whos going when thread if I had just looked up.....
Anyway, I'll be staying at POFQ from 12.9-12.16 with DH, our girls, and BOTH sets of grandparents.
I don't know how in the world thats going to work since we haven't spoken to my family since Feb, but whatever!!!

It's ok, no worries, I have you on the list now. :banana:

I'm planning a trip for Sept. or early November.

It's my first time actually having to do the planning. There's so much stuff to go over in terms of costs and offers and tickets. :faint:

Lot's of fun things to do I am sure you will enjoy the planning. Let me know the dates and place you are staying and I will add it to the list when you have it finalized.

We're new here and this is our first post. We've always
just read the posts around here until we decided to finally
participate. Just wondering who else is going in
Sept '08? :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter