08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time, I brought the dirty laundry with us onboard and while everyone else was rushing to make Palo reservations and grazing at the buffet, I was sneaking into the laundry room. It felt so wrong going under those little ropes they have up to keep people out of the stateroom areas while they are turning over the ship. However, no one said anything to me. They just smiled. :)

- Jennifer

:idea: Word of advice to anyone planning on using the washer and dryer onboard . . .

I had to run the dryer THREE cycles to get our clothes clean. So, bring enough change!!!!!!

- Jennifer

:idea: Another word of advice:

They show the disembarkation speech/talk on the tv in your room. So, you don't need to go and sit through the whole speech.

- Jennifer

Bring whatever belongings you will need for the few hours you are on the ship before you will see your luggage again. Meaning: bathing suit, medicine, diapers, etc . . .

- Jennifer

Let your server know if you plan to dine at Palo. So, they don't keep your tablemates waiting for their order. They put the whole tables order in at the same time.

They don't let cars enter the terminal area until at least 10 am. So, getting to the terminal earlier than 9:00/9:30 is a waste of your time. :hourglass

Register online and bring the paperwork with you to port for an easier check-in

- Jennifer

For those with children, you can register them for the kids clubs online. But, you must also register them once at the terminal or onboard TOO. There is a registration desk to the right near the snack bar in the terminal if you have arrived early enough to do it before you board.

- Jennifer

For those with children that will be spending time in Flounder's Reef . . .

You may book them a maximum of ten hours online before embarkation. But, did you know you may book additional hours once onboard? Just inquire at Flounder's Reef.

- Jennifer

Did you know the 5-7 years olds get to go into the Oceaneer's Lab to make slime/goo and cookies? Make sure to look in your Navigator to make sure your child is in the club for any activities they wish to participate in. :banana: DS7 brought his lovely slime home. :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

An insomniacs words of wisdom . . .

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Then, find someone who life gave them vodka and have a party. :cool1:

- Ron White

Oh, I'll spare you my rambles and just do a countdown I guess. . .

That way you can really just skip the pages and start a new day fresh on the DISboards. :goodvibes

- Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter