03-03-03

My DS's birthday was 02/02/02 last year. He thought that was pretty neat.

Hunter's b-day is 02/22/94 so last year she celebrated on 02/22/02. We got married on 8/8/87. I couldn't talk him into waiting until 8/8/88. :rolleyes: :p
My nephew's b-day is 4/22/88. That is the only way I can remember the date.

My youngest DD was born on 9-10-99. Missed it by a day.
I went to the Dr. on the 8th and begged her to let me deliver the next day. I had been on bedrest and on anti-labor medication for a few weeks and I was OVER it! They looked at me horrified and said she would only be 4-5 pounds at this point. I mentioned, not too nicely, that my first DD was born at 1 1/2 pounds and was just fine. 5 pounds seemed HUGE to me.
Well they refused and my water broke on its own on the 10th and my DD was.......... 8 lbs and 13 ozs!!! I felt like I missed so much of her babyhood (OK, I got her sister 4 months before her due date so 1 month early on 2nd child seemed fully grown to me). Both girls perfect and no preemie problems!

DS's bday is 01-23-00. DH likes that 0123 is easy to remember.

My mother is 11-14-44...111444, easy to remember for me.

I hadn't thought about the numbers in todays date until I saw this post.

We don't have birthdays like that in our family, but, my birthday is 5/4. Our anniversary is 6/4. DH's birthday is 7/4. Add that to mothers day and fathers day and we have a very busy couple of months to celebrate. Our first DS's birthday is 10/8. We said we added our 4's together to make the 8. Our second DS is the 17th, don't know where that comes from...I suppose I could some how add the numbers together to make them work!:)

That's a fun fact, Shannon. My birthdate is boring

My DS was born on 11/02/96. My daughter was due on 02/28/99, but she decided to arrive a little early, so her birthday is 02/11/99. I appreciate that she made it so easy for everyone to remember their birthdays.

Annie&Hallie'sMom

Glad you were born the next day. I don't think I would like a birthday of 6/6/66.:p

{{{HUGS}}} to you Pam

My mom's birthday was 01/23/45 and I thought that was kind of cool :)

MINE IS 4-5-6 (60) THAT IS, DH IS 1-1 ALL THE OTHER ARE PRETTY SCATTERED.MY NEICES IS ALSO 1-1 BUT ALOT OF YEARS APART FROM DH.LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter