03-03-03

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I wonder how many babies will have this as their birthday this year.:) I love dates like that.:) Does anyone here have a birthday or know someone that has a birthday that repeats like that?:)

oh man.. I wish I were in Reno.. this sounds like a day for lucky numbers! LOL!
Thanks for clueing me in!

Thats neat! I would have never thought about if you hadn't mentioned it. My birthday is boring 1-5....although my mom's sometimes falls on Thanksgiving!

I know someone who is getting married today at 3 o'clock today, no lie !

One of Prince Andrew & Fergie's daughters was born on 08-08-88.

I was ALMOST born on 6/6/66...but I was a little too slow and didn't make it into the world until the 7th.

I have a friend who's dd's bday is 09-09-90. And she weighed about 9 pounds when she was born.:)

Beth, my bday is boring too. I can pick up the last digit and carry it over to the next line-12-26-69 though. My brother can multiply his birth month against his birthday to get his birth year- 03-22-66 (3*22=66).;)

Numbers interest me.:o

The year I turn 62 (11 years from now), by birthday will be 12-13-14!!

Also, some years my birthday falls on Friday the 13th -- when I was Sweet Sixteen, and when I turned 50 last year!

Not as nice as a birthday, but today is the 3rd anniversary of my father dying. Hadn't thought about the 03-03-03 connection. Still feels like yesterday and I miss him more than ever. He was my WDW buddy. :(

{{hugs}} I'm sorry Pam.:(

FOJMO, I like that! I think you should celebrate your bday in 2014 in style.:)

nothing that good but mine is a mathmatical progression

3/12/48

3x4=12x4=48 that's kind of neat

We dont have any repeating birthdays but our days multiply together to make another family members birthday. My birthday
is 1/5, dh is 4/5 and youngest ds is 4/25: 5*5=25.
Ds #1 is 9/2 and ds#2 is 5/14, ds #3 is 2/28: 2*14=28.
My mom's birthday was 4/6/46 which I always thought was cool.

Ds was due 8-8-99 but didnt come until 8 days later.

My brother who also is a DISer has his birthday today!!
Happy Birthday SwampFox!!

I wonder how many weddings are today for the 03-03-03 date. Beth and I got married on 01-01-01.:teeth:

My sister was married 01/01/01 and my neice was married 02/02/02. We joked that someone in the family needed to get married on 03/03/03 to keep up the tradition, but no one did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter