01/02/2014 Disney Magic 3 Night - Miami

Hi all...we do not have a facebook page. I have updated our room number for fe. I have 10yr dd and 12 yr ds. Celebrating our 15 yrs and my big 40. Can anyone give me any idea of facebook discussion? My dd would really like to meet up with some kiddos before we set sail. Has that been set up yet? We have decided to play it by ear in Nassau and a quick trip in Key West. What else should we know??

JoTheBookish said:
That's great! My dd9 is definitely looking forward to finding other kids around her age. As we get closer to sailing, we can figure out a way of doing a meet & greet.
Can't wait :beach:

Would you like to meet up?

JoTheBookish said:
Maybe we can have them do a little email penpal thing before we go? I can send you a message with my email info.

Sounds great. Got the info. Will pass it to her tomorrow.

JoTheBookish said:
Maybe we can have them do a little email penpal thing before we go? I can send you a message with my email info.

Sounds good. Got info, will pass it on.

Oh my goodness! I had no idea these boards existed. It is so nice to know there are other Disney obsessive plan ahead-ers out there. My husband (whom I met at Disney World) and I decided to surprise our 6 year old DD and 4 year old DS with this Magic Cruise from Santa this year. We have cruised many times before (I think this might be #4 for the kids) but never on Disney. Can someone please fill me in on any unique to Disney Cruiseline fun things that we don't want to miss out on? It looks like I'm too late for the FE excitement. In fact THAT is how I found out about these boards. I am creating a treasure hunt from Santa to tell the kids about the cruise and was looking on Etsy for ideas and saw the FE stuff and had to google them to see what they were for and found you guys!! Too bad we 'missed the boat' on that fun. So, what DO we have still have time to be apart of? Can't wait to get started!

Also, how do I post a photo on my profile?

Hi again!
Haven't had much time to check in and was concerned about my kids seeing anything on my computer since I work from home and it is always on, but cat's out of the bag now! We had a scavenger hunt with 10 clues hidden around the house, and there was some speculation that there would be a puppy at the end, but they were all thrilled.

We fly down Wednesday morning and will be in FLL for the night. Our flight home is 6:30 pm on Sunday , so we are discussing what to do for the day (I do have a car reserved). Kids are praying for a snowstorm here in NY so we get stuck in FL for a few days ;)

It will be me, DH, DD19 (interested in checking out what is offered for this age group), DD16 (kinda bummed that her sister can't go to Vibe), DS13 and DS11 (who was never much of a club kid but likes the idea of the freedom of Edge, and having his brother along). If I had to guess, I'd say that the girls will be glued together at the hip and the boys will spend all their free time on the basketball court.

Sent my request to join the fb group now that I am not keeping a secret! See ya real soon :)

Where are you staying in FLL? We are flying down the 31st and staying 'til we cruise!
My DS 16 would probably love to join your boys on the bball court... and maybe my DD (turning 19 on the cruise) could chill w/your girls... neither one are really "kids club" kids... fortunately, my five year old is a big fan of the club/lab!

Where are you staying in FLL? We are flying down the 31st and staying 'til we cruise!
My DS 16 would probably love to join your boys on the bball court... and maybe my DD (turning 19 on the cruise) could chill w/your girls... neither one are really "kids club" kids... fortunately, my five year old is a big fan of the club/lab!

We'll be at Embassy Suites on the 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter