️Question about Nassau

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!:)

We're scheduled for the Atlantis beach day/discover Atlantis shore excursion. It's saying it's from 10:15-2:15.

I was wanting to take a taxi from Atlantis into Nassau to go to the Ardastra zoo and gardens after our shore excursion is over...does this seem like too much for one day? The ship isn't scheduled to leave until 5:15. Are there taxis that can take you from Atlantis to the zoo? Anyone been to the zoo? Is it worth your time?

Thanks for any advice! First time in Nassau so I'm clueless:)

One consideration is that your excursion is for transport to Atlantis, the excursion itself, and then transport back to the ship. You will want to ask guest services and also the excursion leader if you can arrange for your own transport back. If something were to happen, the excursion operator needs to be able to say that you went off and did your own thing, and it wasn't their responsibility to get you back to the ship.

Hi everyone!:)

We're scheduled for the Atlantis beach day/discover Atlantis shore excursion. It's saying it's from 10:15-2:15.

I was wanting to take a taxi from Atlantis into Nassau to go to the Ardastra zoo and gardens after our shore excursion is over...does this seem like too much for one day? The ship isn't scheduled to leave until 5:15. Are there taxis that can take you from Atlantis to the zoo? Anyone been to the zoo? Is it worth your time?

Thanks for any advice! First time in Nassau so I'm clueless:)
I would take DCL transportation back to ship and then walk around downtown Nassau. I doubt the zoo is anything special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!