“Homemade” fish extender

I finished today!! I’m not a seamstress (the only sewing I do is with suture) so I used fabric and hot glue. Does it look okay?

EDIT— trying to attach photos....
You have to have 10 posts (messages) before you can attach photos.

Oohhh thank you so much!!

So I have 10 total between OP and replies...is that enough?
Yes, that will be enough. BUT it does take the system a while to recognize you've reached that milestone. 30-60 minutes. Then you'll have full privileges here (create an avatar, make a signature, post photos, start/participate in conversations).

You'll know you've been recognized if, when you click on someone's username or avatar, you see the "start a conversation" link.

At that point will the photos I linked above show up, or should I make a new post?

Thank you for your help!

At that point will the photos I linked above show up, or should I make a new post?

Thank you for your help!
I'm thinking you should just repost them.

Couple of things, however, to post photos you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer into the post window. To do this, however the photos must be smaller than 1MB. OR you can use the "upload a file" button at the bottom right of the post window.

I'm thinking you should just repost them.

Couple of things, however, to post photos you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer into the post window. To do this, however the photos must be smaller than 1MB. OR you can use the "upload a file" button at the bottom right of the post window.
I see it now!! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!