“Homemade” fish extender

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I finished today!! I’m not a seamstress (the only sewing I do is with suture) so I used fabric and hot glue. Does it look okay?

EDIT— trying to attach photos....
You have to have 10 posts (messages) before you can attach photos.

• PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Oohhh thank you so much!!

So I have 10 total between OP and replies...is that enough?
    Yes, that will be enough. BUT it does take the system a while to recognize you've reached that milestone. 30-60 minutes. Then you'll have full privileges here (create an avatar, make a signature, post photos, start/participate in conversations).

You'll know you've been recognized if, when you click on someone's username or avatar, you see the "start a conversation" link.

Knickle

Earning My Ears
    At that point will the photos I linked above show up, or should I make a new post?

Thank you for your help!

• PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    At that point will the photos I linked above show up, or should I make a new post?

Thank you for your help!
    I'm thinking you should just repost them.

Couple of things, however, to post photos you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer into the post window. To do this, however the photos must be smaller than 1MB. OR you can use the "upload a file" button at the bottom right of the post window.

Knickle

Earning My Ears
    I'm thinking you should just repost them.

Couple of things, however, to post photos you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer into the post window. To do this, however the photos must be smaller than 1MB. OR you can use the "upload a file" button at the bottom right of the post window.
    I see it now!! Thank you!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES