ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

Heather ..........

I got you something.............;)

l_83994379520f40bd909267a60da35bcc.jpg

l_f0ec43b610334a1ab214d38d885909af.jpg

I hope you like them!!! :hug:

Hi Amanda, can I ask if one of the disers from the DISign board did these and if so which one? They are very cute. I know I've seen the people before on one of their threads but can't remember which one. THanks

HI! I'm joining in on your ptr! I still have to go back and read! I'll be back when I catch up! The Bunny thing is too funny! My DD just got a bunny as a pet from one of her school teachers! The dog thinks it's a foreign object and chases it around it's cage and the poor bunny goes crazy! So needless to say we keep the dog away from the bunny ! :rotfl:. Now I'm off to read your report! :thumbsup2

HI! I'm joining in on your ptr! I still have to go back and read! I'll be back when I catch up! The Bunny thing is too funny! My DD just got a bunny as a pet from one of her school teachers! The dog thinks it's a foreign object and chases it around it's cage and the poor bunny goes crazy! So needless to say we keep the dog away from the bunny ! :rotfl:. Now I'm off to read your report! :thumbsup2

Ok so it's like 10:30pm now and I just finished reading this entire report thus far! In between of course i had a few things to do so it wasn't that it actually took that long I was back n forth! So you lived in Orlando how cool was that? I would love to live in florida! The room window from last year was great! You definitely did a great job! All those posters and cards are really neat! The video of your DD acting like stacey was great! The bunny deal definitely too funny! Your hubby Dising is great! he's too funny! I got some of those disney floats myself at our dollar tree last week! And I definitely agree the new stacey show seems very boring! And last but not least Switching from CBR to POP and getting 10 days instead of 6! and saving almost$700 what more could you ask for? Great decision there! We love Pop this August / Sept will be our third visit at POP and I'm trying to see if we can swing doing it again Nov/Dec! If we do it will probably be a value again also! :wizard: I really want to stay at WL or Port Orleans Riverside! But if they come out with that buy 4 get 3 we may just be able to do WL or something like that! It's not definite yet just wishful thinking at this point! I'm hoping when we go in August theres a deal there for that time frame! or one comes out soon and we'll see what happens!

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have giggled so hard about your rabbit delima (sp?)
Cause here's what happened to us yesterday.
I kept hearing a cat cry and I though it was in my front yard but I couldn't find it - then later as I walked by the fireplace I heard scratching.
No way - a cat in the chimney -:confused3
I call my DH, Kevin and he just laughed at me. He said there was no way a cat could get into the chimney and he wanted to know what kind of substances I'd been abusing during the day:lmao:
He came home to assure me absolutely no way could this happen. He went up on roof to prove to me I was wrong --- where low and behold something had torn a hole in the cover screen to the chimney. :scared1:
And a flashlight inspection confirmed that there was indeed a cat in the chimney:rotfl::eek:
No way he says hah:rolleyes1
So we tried lowering a bucket of food down hoping he would get in and we could pull him out. Nope he wasn't having any of that. We lowered old drapes all the way from the top to the fireplace hoping he would either climb up and out or down where we could get him and we waitedpopcorn::
Nope didn't work, that cat just spent the night in our chimney. So we were awoken several times during the night by cat howls.:scared1:
Finally this morning the cat peered off the ledge in the chimney enough for Kevin to reach up and grab him
That poor thing was solid soot:rotfl2:

hmmm, note to self, might need to call a chimney sweep:rolleyes:

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have giggled so hard about your rabbit delima (sp?)
Cause here's what happened to us yesterday.
I kept hearing a cat cry and I though it was in my front yard but I couldn't find it - then later as I walked by the fireplace I heard scratching.
No way - a cat in the chimney -:confused3
I call my DH, Kevin and he just laughed at me. He said there was no way a cat could get into the chimney and he wanted to know what kind of substances I'd been abusing during the day:lmao:
He came home to assure me absolutely no way could this happen. He went up on roof to prove to me I was wrong --- where low and behold something had torn a hole in the cover screen to the chimney. :scared1:
And a flashlight inspection confirmed that there was indeed a cat in the chimney:rotfl::eek:
No way he says hah:rolleyes1
So we tried lowering a bucket of food down hoping he would get in and we could pull him out. Nope he wasn't having any of that. We lowered old drapes all the way from the top to the fireplace hoping he would either climb up and out or down where we could get him and we waitedpopcorn::
Nope didn't work, that cat just spent the night in our chimney. So we were awoken several times during the night by cat howls.:scared1:
Finally this morning the cat peered off the ledge in the chimney enough for Kevin to reach up and grab him
That poor thing was solid soot:rotfl2:

hmmm, note to self, might need to call a chimney sweep:rolleyes:

OMG! I'm not even going to laugh or anything I may be the next victim if I do! :eek:

Hi! I'm a little late, but can't wait to read all about your trip!! We'll be there a few days at the same time!! Maybe I'll see you there!!!:wizard:

Hi, I came over from hlrababy's TR.

Very good TR's...2007....2008....and now 2009! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You have cute kids and they are funny too. You have a lovely family.

I really enjoyed reading it all today.

I was wondering if the Walmart you go to in Orlando has Disney merchandise? I know the others do. Maybe I will check out yours if it's nicer. :)
We usually stop at the I-192 one.

Good morning:)
I hope you had a fun Memorial day weekend!

I finished reading your trip report and really enjoyed it:yay:
You tell it just like I was there with you. I actually finished up on Friday and had reposened to you but computer has being stupid and would'nt log on.

I do have a few question???? if that O.K????

The Florida Welcome center, are they on all routes coming into Fl, are the open 24 hrs and do they give away Orange Juice?

Can you tell me the name of the hotel for $34.95 or recomend a good one? We may be heading down a day or so earlier.

How do your get to the Broadwalk from Pop's or DDT?

We know some one who worked at Sea World when it was here in OH, and would like to see if we could see them.

Can you tell me a little more about the Space MT ride, I like Roller Coaster, but am a little worried about this one.

Would the Swiss Family tree house be O.K. for our grandson?

Is there a better place to ask for at the Garden Grill to sit so you can see the land ride?

How do you get the Simba in the picture from the AK.?

We have asked for a room not with a pool view and on the 1st floor. for grandson safetly, Do you think this will be noise?
Thanks for the help.

You made a beautiful bride:bride: and the wedding dress is verry pretty too, Happy (late )Anniversary:flower3:
Have a good day.
Grace

Oh yes please go read my past trip reports you will love them ...:thumbsup2
but 1st ... I'm going to teach you how to post a link ...
ok 1st go to your signature and highlight your words
Making Madicial Family Memories Together, Celebrating our 35th anniversary!
byleft click and putting your mouse over it to turn it blue.
then look up and do you see this
l_71c3435dbb456d47b678d84f0cb52e73.gif
click it and put in the space
your address link which is..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101

thats it...

very easy .. :surfweb:

if it doesn't work then put this in your signature by copy and paste ...
you will need to add [ before the URL=: for it to work tho..

URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101"]Check our my pre-trip report
Making Magicial Family Memories Together
Celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary!![/url]
I hope that helps...

Look I did it!!:dance3:(with my daughters help) I am able to post a link to my PTR!!!:yay:
Thanks Amanda For your help:thanks:
Grace

Good morning:)
I hope you had a fun Memorial day weekend!

I finished reading your trip report and really enjoyed it:yay:
You tell it just like I was there with you. I actually finished up on Friday and had reposened to you but computer has being stupid and would'nt log on.

I do have a few question???? if that O.K????

The Florida Welcome center, are they on all routes coming into Fl, are the open 24 hrs and do they give away Orange Juice?

We know they are on I10 and I75. I assume they are on I95 also. The guest area is not open 24 hours, I think it closes around 5 or 6pm. The bathrooms are open 24 hours. They do have small cups of free OJ.

Can you tell me the name of the hotel for $34.95 or recomend a good one? We may be heading down a day or so earlier.

Knight's Inn. It is old, but was clean enough for one night. We use a coupon from the lodging coupon book from the Florida Welcome Center.

How do your get to the Broadwalk from Pop's or DDT?

Take the bus to DHS, then hop on the ferry to Boardwalk. At DHS, the ferry landing is just to the right of the park entrance, outside the park.

Can you tell me a little more about the Space MT ride, I like Roller Coaster, but am a little worried about this one.

It's in fact not much faster than Goofy's Barnstormer, but since it's in the dark, it feels faster.

Would the Swiss Family tree house be O.K. for our grandson?

My DD and I enjoy it. I's safe for young'uns. DW and DS are really kind of bored with it.

Is there a better place to ask for at the Garden Grill to sit so you can see the land ride?

The restaurant is on a circular floor that rotates about 2 full rotations in an hour. Every seat can see The Land. The lower level of seats (they are larger booths) get a better view, though not by much.

How do you get the Simba in the picture from the AK.?

The Disney Photopass photographer sets up the photo, then they add Simba before you pick up the photo. The same thing happens with Tinkerbell photos.

We have asked for a room not with a pool view and on the 1st floor. for grandson safetly, Do you think this will be noise?

The rooms are fairly quiet. The only real noise is the occasional rolling suitcase or kids walking by the door. We really have never had a problem with pool noise.

:goodvibes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMANDA !!!!:lovestruc

l_497fb8678e9edd03283b6ad59f830de6.jpg

What's sad is the kids in this pic are almost old enough to drive. Man I'm getting old. :rotfl2:

Thank you for the anwers to my ????
I appreciate you taking the time:)

I did forget to mention a few things from your TR.

Your DD was a beautiful in her Cinderalla dress just like a litttle princessprincess:l You make a wonderful Fairy godmother.

I was glad to see Winnie the Pooh and friends out. I was afraid that we won't see them if we did not eat at Crystal Palace.

I just love Your POP's window Good Job:thumbsup2 I am going to try to this too.
Did you use tape for the window?

I'm going to read your 2007 TR too:thumbsup2

AND

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:bride::groom:
May you have manny more Magicial years together:love:

Grace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter