~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Okay, reading both boards has taken its toll on me. . .I am officially exhausted. . .lol.

Angy, thanks for the update. . .I now feel well informed as to the chat sessions. . .its very important to me not to be left out, and for some reason I feel left out lately. . .of course it might have something to do with working CRAZY amounts of hours. . .but I prefer to blame it on others.

For the rest of you. . .this is the best morning entertainment I have had in a long time. . .its really good to see the blending of the dark and the light. . .on BOTH boards. . .I have to say, I prefer it this way. . .

WELL SAID!!!!!! and so do I Darcy as we all bring something different to the :stir: .... as well as having a little bit of good and evil within all of us:):)
It is the blending of those 2 qualities that makes up ADVENTURE :cutie:
Too much of either will either be just too sweet or just not right....so a little from Column A and a little from Column B and a splash of good humor and lots of love with some sarcastic humor thrown in to keep us all honest...
::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

WELL SAID!!!!!! and so do I Darcy as we all bring something different to the :stir: .... as well as having a little bit of good and evil within all of us:):)
It is the blending of those 2 qualities that makes up ADVENTURE :cutie:
Too much of either will either be just too sweet or just not right....so a little from Column A and a little from Column B and a splash of good humor and lots of love with some sarcastic humor thrown in to keep us all honest...
::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Perfect sentiment Angy. . .that is EXACTLY what I feel. . .

Good Afternoon everyone.
Weather here is strange...temperature going up to 80, but it's cloudy...waiting for the sun to break free. Weekend is supposed to climb into the 90's and sunny with some humidity. Beginning to sound liek Florida weather...hhmm

Good Afternoon everyone.
Weather here is strange...temperature going up to 80, but it's cloudy...waiting for the sun to break free. Weekend is supposed to climb into the 90's and sunny with some humidity. Beginning to sound liek Florida weather...hhmm

Nothing wrong with humidity as long as its the "right" coast. . .it is going to be 105 here this weekend and its only May. . .

Nothing wrong with humidity as long as its the "right" coast. . .it is going to be 105 here this weekend and its only May. . .

Yeah...as long as you can handle some humidity and 'some' snow...you'll enjoy it here! :goodvibes

What do I care about humidity and snow. . .as long as I can play in the summer and cuddle in the winter. . .

Ah....very good attitude...not to mention...very nice incentives...;)

Dinner in Moracco saturday night actually
Never ate there should be awesome

Oh I love the Morocco food it is GREAT!

Okay, reading both boards has taken its toll on me. . .I am officially exhausted. . .lol.

Angy, thanks for the update. . .I now feel well informed as to the chat sessions. . .its very important to me not to be left out, and for some reason I feel left out lately. . .of course it might have something to do with working CRAZY amounts of hours. . .but I prefer to blame it on others.

For the rest of you. . .this is the best morning entertainment I have had in a long time. . .its really good to see the blending of the dark and the light. . .on BOTH boards. . .I have to say, I prefer it this way. . .

Darcy I couldn't agree with your more.. it's been fun reading both threads. I feel like I hadn't missed a beat and it's great seeing everyone having FUN. That's what DISNEY is all about.

I might be missing chat again tonight, going after work with some friends to HAPPY HOUR :banana:

That time zone thing must be bigger than I thought....Its June here....and I thought you were only a couple of hours behind

That time zone thing must be bigger than I thought....Its June here....and I thought you were only a couple of hours behind

:lmao: :lmao: yes, i pointed this out on other thread:lmao: :lmao: must be something else going on here to get her so confused:confused3

What do I care about humidity and snow. . .as long as I can play in the summer and cuddle in the winter. . .

hahaha ya say that until ya live it! LOL

But I live in the worst weather capital of the world. Four distinct seasons, a few feet of snow and colder than a witches blank, beautiful, hot and sticky, and even more beautiful. Unfortunately, the "beautiful" seasons are only a week or two long each. :goodvibes

Who knows where my mind is lately. . .lol. I even keep writing "May" at work. . .for some reason I can't accept the fact that its june. . .

And well, I am going to miss chat again Angy, so if you are there you should do another recap for me. . .that was fun. . .and may just help to drag people back in. . .

Work Work Work Work. . .see ya.

Good morning Dispeeps. . .off of work early this morning. . .low patient census. . .YAY. . .and I might get tonight off as well. . .one can only hope.

Good morning Dispeeps. . .off of work early this morning. . .low patient census. . .YAY. . .and I might get tonight off as well. . .one can only hope.

Good Morning Ms Darcy:) and Good morning to everyone else...Hope you have a fun filled stress free weekend...

Sorry, Darcy, not around for chat ...and probably wont be tonight...it is my weekend to play.... so dont get back in til everyone else is asleep.......
Hot, hot, hot here and the wildfires from NC are drifting up and over and starting to affect our air quality......Real temps in the 100s today with high heat index yet again...

Have a busy day here......be safe...:hug:

Good Morning Ms Darcy:) and Good morning to everyone else...Hope you have a fun filled stress free weekend...

Sorry, Darcy, not around for chat ...and probably wont be tonight...it is my weekend to play.... so dont get back in til everyone else is asleep.......
Hot, hot, hot here and the wildfires from NC are drifting up and over and starting to affect our air quality......Real temps in the 100s today with high heat index yet again...

Have a busy day here......be safe...:hug:

Dang, no recap today? oh well. . .I'll suffer. . .lol

I could go in there tonight maybe. . .if I get called off. Won't know till later if I am going to though. . .

Just had to say :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ok it's not a countdown to a Disney trip, but it's just as (if not more :) ) exciting :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter