Zebra Domes??

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
Do you get more then one Zebra Dome when you buy them at Mara!?! Do they come in a pack or are they single?

TIA

We got a package of 5 for under 4 bucks

100_0678.jpg

We just returned from Disney in April and I did not see these anywhere.
I have to admit with the DDP, we bought NO snacks.
But out of my curiosity, what are these, ice cream??

Debi:)

We just returned from Disney in April and I did not see these anywhere.
I have to admit with the DDP, we bought NO snacks.
But out of my curiosity, what are these, ice cream??

Debi:)

They are little cake type desserts you get at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Very yummy!

we just ate at boma on our trip and had to eat some b/c of the reviews on here - and these things are YUMMY can't even begin to tell you how many we ate - lol!!!

For us, Zebra Domes fell into the category of "What's all the hype about"

We did not like them - we thought they were very bland and just not worth all the hype.

We stayed at AKL last year and used a snack credit for zebra domes. Or you can get them as the dessert that goes along with your CS. We ended up with so many, I had them for breakfast on the day that we left.
They are fluffy and gooey and just plain yummy!!! Not to be missed.

For us, Zebra Domes fell into the category of "What's all the hype about"

We did not like them - we thought they were very bland and just not worth all the hype.

That is exactly what we thought too! They are white cake bottoms with kahlua tasting mousse covered in white chocolate with dark chocolate drizzle. IMHO the Oreo Bon Bons at Cape May Clambake are so much better!

Dh and I love the zebra domes. We stayed at SSr last year and would drive ocer to AKL and use our snack credits to buy them. It's my fav. disney desert.

I am not a coffee fan! But I did want to try these. Do they taste like coffee?

I don't like anything coffee- tasting, and I didn't think they had any coffee flavor to them, we really used our snack credits for these, when we were there a couple of weeks ago. My DH and I would get 2 chicken caesar salads (which are awesome from Mara as well), and 2 packages of zebra domes for lunch, soooo good!!

We are going to Boma for Breakfast in August. I have read there are no Zebra Domes at breakfast. I have to try them so I will be going to Mara's to get some!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter