Zebra Domes??

Oreo Bon Bons!!! Do they sell them package too?? I don't plan on going to the Clambake. Any pics of these?

Sorry they dont sell them anywhere and I cannot find my picure of them. They are an Oreo bottome topped with Oreo mousse and cocoa powder...oh wow!

Sorry but I didn't like them either. I tried them, even 2 to see if I had made a mistake but notta thing. I had to try them because of all the hype on the board regarding them. NOW the school bread is another thing:woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't think there was a dessert at Boma I didn't like. I can't remember what they taste like though I remember eating quite a few. I'll need to refresh my memory in July;) .

These look so delicious!! We will be having dinner at Boma and I saw them on the buffet there. Yumm!

I don't think there was a dessert at Boma I didn't like. I can't remember what they taste like though I remember eating quite a few. I'll need to refresh my memory in July;) .

I second this!! The desserts at Boma were SO good! IMHO, Boma is the best buffet on Disney grounds!

I think the zebra domes should be tried by all at least once. They had a much different taste than I was expecting, but I liked them.

I don't like coffee at all but loved Zebra Domes. I didn't think they tasted like coffee, just really good, rich, gooey chocolate.

Sorry but I didn't like them either. I tried them, even 2 to see if I had made a mistake but notta thing. I had to try them because of all the hype on the board regarding them. NOW the school bread is another thing:woohoo: :woohoo:

I was so excited to try these and was not impressed either. I also prefered the school bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter