You're the best parents in the world! I gotta pee! Where's My Tooth? Trip report!

Hey Lisa - hope your having a great time, we are! I haven't seen you around! Still looking :)

We're home! Got in about 45 minutes ago. I'll be back later tomorrow (well, actually today) to post more.

Chat with ya'll tomorrow!

P.S. Guess what my first purchase was?!?! The 2009 Mickey plush for Mr. Ashton!

We're home! Got in about 45 minutes ago. I'll be back later tomorrow (well, actually today) to post more.

So glad you are home. That Ashton is one lucky boy. Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Ginny

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Can't wait to hear all about it!

welcomeflowrs.gif
home!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Oh and
needpics.gif

Hi everybody! Thanks for all the "welcome back"s. I am super duper tired. Lacey had to get up this morning and drive all the way back to Cleveland, Georgia. She left about 8:00 a.m.

I just went to the photopass website to enter all my photopass cards. I think there was a total of 72 pictures. I haven't looked at them real closely but there were a few that I thought weren't that good.

I'm about to play around with my camera. Guess what......it died on me mid-trip. And, yes, it deleted about 170 pictures. Ughhhhh! John and I made a trip to WalMart in Kissimmee at 2:00 a.m. Yes, I said 2:00 a.m.!:scared1:

I've already washed 3 loads of clothes and am about to put in load number 4. I'll be back in a little while to give a few more details.

:welcome: back!!! We missed you!!! :hug:

Can't wait to hear about your trip. :) Glad you made it safe and sound.

Sorry about the pictures (again?!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter