You're the best parents in the world! I gotta pee! Where's My Tooth? Trip report!

Oh, and I always loved the pizza line when I was in high school. Especially the deep dish pizzas. I always dipped mine in French Dressing. MMMMM.... Boy, I haven't done that in twelve years!

Sheri and boys are mayonaise dippers. Not mircle whip, the real stuff.

They dip their pizza in mayonaise? Hmmm, if so, I don't think I ever would have thought to do that!

They dip pizza, fries, chips. Pretty much whatever is dippable. Sheri always did it. I don't know where she got that idea. I always have to keep mayo and miracle whip. When I make potato salad I end up having to make 2 bowls. I think she is a pain in the rearend.:lmao: I'm keeping her tho.

Lisa, happy to hear Hunter was OK for lunch!!!! Dayne always ate at school (rarely brought his lunch) which means he did not eat!!! BY HIS CHOICE NOT MINE if I fixed something he would leave it home. I really think the kid has a type of aneroxia. He will go ALL day without eating!!! HS has a pizza and hot sandwich line but it was always too long :eek:!

Gwendolyn dips in ranch, ketchup, mayo--whatever is available and will mix all three if she can.
Dayne DOES NOT eat any condiments!!! so far neither does Ashton.
Danny eats like Gwendolyn but you can add French and Italian to the list his hamburger turn my stomach! ;)

Lisa you may have to open another photobucket acct under John or Hunter's email address.

I'm coming back in a little while to respond to the most recent "kitchen catch-all", "dipping" posts but just wanted to share some FABULOUS news. Lacey just found out that she's getting an almost $5,000.00 Federal grant for school. We don't have it in writing yet but that's what she was told on the phone. Gotta love those grants.....don't have to pay them back!

I'm coming back in a little while to respond to the most recent "kitchen catch-all", "dipping" posts but just wanted to share some FABULOUS news. Lacey just found out that she's getting an almost $5,000.00 Federal grant for school. We don't have it in writing yet but that's what she was told on the phone. Gotta love those grants.....don't have to pay them back!
:thumbsup2:cheer2:WAY TO GO!!!! LACEY:cheer2:
WE LOVE GRANTS:yay::cheer2:

if it were not for grants Gwendolyn would be raking up the bills

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2: How totally awesome for you and Lacey. Grants are the best ever.

And, then they heard or smelled me (or both) and off they went:

100_2036.jpg

Look! That deer has the "deer in headlights" look! LOL! :rotfl2:

Mornin' friends!

I meant to post last night but didn't have a chance to. Before we left for Disney, I stopped my ebay selling 'cause I didn't want to have auctions end while I was gone or have people asking questions and I wouldn't be around to answer them. So, last night, I started putting my stuff back up for bids. Gotta make that Disney money.

We have also started a new routine around the house. I don't know how long it will last but we're going to give it a try. Hunter's room can turn into a disaster area in 2 seconds flat. During the Summer months, I didn't say too much to him about it. I mostly just walked in, shook my head and closed the door.:laughing: I've told him that now he has to pick it up every night. That way, it won't get so bad that it's an overwhelming task to clean it up.

I'm having issues with photobucket. They said I am about to reach my limit but their site shows that I still have 56% of storage left. :confused3 I've gotten over 400 pictures uploaded and am working on the other 400 that are on my office computer. I still have hundreds more at home. Photobucket needs to work whatever kinks they have out so I can get started on my trip report.

In the meantime, I am going over to their site to find Lacey's graduation pictures so I can post them. I cry every time I see them because Lacey's crying in several of them.

Be back in a bit.

The over the limit means how many people have viewed your pictures in a months time. I had that with my TR and I upgraded. If you have too many people look at your pics in amonths time, it will take the pictures off till the start of the new month. You get a box instead that says something about account exceed limit or something like that. I got a free upgrade by joining the Disney movie club. So it did cost, but I got movies!!!! LOL!

I just got a message from Photobook saying that I only had 5 GB's left for the month. I never knew that until today!!! Thanks for the info on that.

I am photobucket stupid (or as my cousin calls it Pocketbook). I put pictures in. I make folders. That's it. I do have mine set on private so they have to have a password to see them.

I have mine set to private also on Photobucket, but does Jensieb mean that the photos being viewed from DIS are causing the "over the limit" emails to be sent?

I'm not too bright when it comes to Photobucket, either, tell you the truth! :laughing:

I am photobucket stupid (or as my cousin calls it Pocketbook). I put pictures in. I make folders. That's it. I do have mine set on private so they have to have a password to see them.

I have mine on private too. But every time you post it it is out for everyone basically. LOL! So each time someone reads a TR and the page loads with that picture it takes up bandwith,,,or at least that was how it was explained to me.

I have mine set to private also on Photobucket, but does Jensieb mean that the photos being viewed from DIS are causing the "over the limit" emails to be sent?

I'm not too bright when it comes to Photobucket, either, tell you the truth! :laughing:

exactly!

I have mine on private too. But every time you post it it is out for everyone basically. LOL! So each time someone reads a TR and the page loads with that picture it takes up bandwith,,,or at least that was how it was explained to me.

Thank you for the explanation. Some things I pick right up on and others well it is just left to the imagination.

Ginny

Okey dokey, I've got a few spare minutes now.

Wasn't it just the best thing ever that Lacey got her grant!!!! The most we have ever gotten is $3,000.00. Don't get me wrong, I will take anything we can get but it feels so good to receive more. Especially since her tuition is now well over $11,000.00! Thank goodness, she is able to work off some of her actual mission expenses by being the children church pastor. We'll be owing the mission money for years but that's okay.

I really want to keep the new routine up at the house. We have three entry doors to the house and the one they use most is the utility room which looks straight into the kitchen. Our snack bar is the first thing people see when they come in my door and I don't want it to be junky all the time.

I think I can get Hunter to keep his room semi-clean so long as I remind him every night to pick it up. The poor thing has no place to sit anything but on the floor. John started building him some cabinets and a desk for his room but then a "paying customer" came along and the project got put on hold. Isn't that the way it always goes? We were in our house almost 10 years before I got my large entertainment center built.

Hunter just called. He has Math homework. He said it was easy and he finished most of it in class. I am always leery about that. I want to actually see that he's done it. It's not that I don't trust him, I just want to see it completed.

Let's move on to the "dipping" subject. I've got a weird one for ya. Lacey buys an ice cream shake and fries and dips her fries in her shake. :confused3 She said the mission kids go through Ranch dressing like nobody's business. Hunter's not much of a dipper. Pretty much the only thing he likes is ketchup.

Ginny, I have to keep Miracle Whip and mayo at our house too. John likes to put Miracle Whip on his peas and mix them up. Everybody in his family does it. I think it's disgusting looking but he says it is good. He doesn't care too much for mayonnaise but will eat it if we don't have Miracle Whip.

When we went to Toy Story Pizza Planet, we saw a little boy and girl put a whole packet of Ranch salad dressing on their pizza. They just spread it all around the top. It actually didn't look too bad.

About photobucket....I am photobucket stupid too so ya'll don't feel bad. Thank goodness, Jen can explain it to us. Right now, I have over 2,000 pictures on their site. This includes last year's Disney trip, Lacey's graduation, a few others and then the ones that I have uploaded from this year's trip. I am sure that I'll go way over my limit and will probably do as Connie suggested and open another photobucket account using John's name and another email address.

Back to work!

I was going to tell you I know of a really good cabinet maker. Maybe if you would offer him the "right price" he might be more accomodating. I do like ice cream and chips. It's that salty/sweet mixture. And I will eat anesthesia donuts (powdered to those of you who have never smelled ether) with anything. A coke is best or chocolate milk.

My dippers use Ranch if mayo is not available. I don't dip anything. I don't like ketchup. Alex dips everything in mustard. I don't know where these knucklers get such ideas.

Good Morning!! Lisa

Just seen some of your CBR pic!!! The one of Hunter trying to look so relaxed is so cute! you can see the EXCITEMENT and happiness in his entire face.

Have a Great Day!!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter