You're the best parents in the world! I gotta pee! Where's My Tooth? Trip report!

Let's see if I can describe how to find it.......when you get into the park, go towards Pizzafari. There is a Tree of Life sign that will be on your right. There is a small animal observation right past the sign. Somewhere up in that area was the start of the path.

Thanks! We are going to look for that next time:thumbsup2

Ok so I slept in this morning and missed sending you off on your TREK to the big city. Hope it was fun and safe.

Glad Lacey is now official. She has quite a sense of humor doesn't she? Wonder where she picked that up.

Ginny

wow i got really really far behind!! but im loving your TR. it brings tons of laughs and getting me geared up to go on my vacation!!! glad Lacey will be joining yall this time. hope you have a fun day shopping!

I love Mickey mail!

Enjoy your day trip!

Me too!

Ok so I slept in this morning and missed sending you off on your TREK to the big city. Hope it was fun and safe.

Glad Lacey is now official. She has quite a sense of humor doesn't she? Wonder where she picked that up.

Ginny

There's nothing better than sleeping in on a Saturday. My sleeping in is usally about 8:00 a.m. Can't seem to sleep any later than that.

Lacey has a great sense of humor just like her Daddy. She and Hunter can think of things right on the spot. I, on the other hand, take a while to warm up.

wow i got really really far behind!! but im loving your TR. it brings tons of laughs and getting me geared up to go on my vacation!!! glad Lacey will be joining yall this time. hope you have a fun day shopping!

It's okay 'cause you're all caught up again. I'm glad that I am able to give you some laughs and getting you amped up for your vacation. We are super happy that Lacey is going with us this year.

Nice Disney update, you got some great pictures of the Tree of Life. To my knowledge I have never seen that walrus either, thats so cool that you found a path and a hidden mickey!

I'm glad your shopping trip was successful! :thumbsup2

I'd planned to do some shopping today too. I was hoping to get back to the Disney Store. Instead, while we were at Will's practice, one of his teammate's mom said she was headed to the Scrapbook Expo and did I want to come?

:cool1: HECK YA!!! :woohoo:

I haven't been to a scrapbook expo type thingy in at least 3 years! (I haven't even scrapbooked with paper in over 6 months...I've done some digital though).

It wasn't the best I've ever been to, but I had a lot of fun with a friend and her sister and no kids (of mine...my friend's sister did have her 6 year old daughter). Boy did I need that break.

I didn't need to spend the money I spent...but what can ya do, right?

Anyway, glad you had a successful day too!

And I'm REALLY glad that Lacey is, in fact, able to join you. :goodvibes

Can't wait for the next installment (think you'll manage to get done before you leave for your next trip? It's coming FAST!). :)

cant wait to here what happens on your up coming vacation!! i bet it will be good! :thumbsup2

I should have another installment up and ready something this afternoon.

Nice Disney update, you got some great pictures of the Tree of Life. To my knowledge I have never seen that walrus either, thats so cool that you found a path and a hidden mickey!

I love my Tree of Life pictures. It was so quiet and peaceful. There were no crowds pushing or shoving.

I'm glad your shopping trip was successful! :thumbsup2

I'd planned to do some shopping today too. I was hoping to get back to the Disney Store. Instead, while we were at Will's practice, one of his teammate's mom said she was headed to the Scrapbook Expo and did I want to come?

:cool1: HECK YA!!! :woohoo:

I haven't been to a scrapbook expo type thingy in at least 3 years! (I haven't even scrapbooked with paper in over 6 months...I've done some digital though).

It wasn't the best I've ever been to, but I had a lot of fun with a friend and her sister and no kids (of mine...my friend's sister did have her 6 year old daughter). Boy did I need that break.

I didn't need to spend the money I spent...but what can ya do, right?

Anyway, glad you had a successful day too!

And I'm REALLY glad that Lacey is, in fact, able to join you. :goodvibes

Can't wait for the next installment (think you'll manage to get done before you leave for your next trip? It's coming FAST!). :)

We did have a good shopping trip. We went to the Hallmark store first. Took forever to find it. We were in and out of the store in about 5 minutes.

Next up was the Bass Pro Shop. Lacey's Jeep needed new brakes about two weeks ago and one of the men in the church owns a car dealership so he fixed them for her free of charge. He wouldn't take any payment so we were on the lookout for him some kind of gift. Lacey said he likes t-shirts and hats. Found both and a huge package of AA batteries (we go through them like crazy for some reason) for just $34.00.

On the drive home, we stopped at an outlet mall in Arcadia and got John some new shorts. He got four pair of shorts, some socks and I got quite a few new undies for just $76.00.

I have never been to a scrapbooking expo. I have made scrapbooks for all of our football coaches and sponsors but never for myself. I have all the stuff to do it. I just don't have time to get around to it. It sounds like you had a good time.

tried to share w/my dead beat family :sad1:
I know all of you will enjoy:yay:
and since I don't have my own thread I'm hijacking yours Lisa
this is something I could picture your family doing:rotfl:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2227119

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOJ9HMkgAE

I'm heading over there right now.

hope your day was a great one!!
so happy to hear Lacey is on the ressie officially :yay:

It just kills us that we only get to see Lacey a couple of times a year. They don't get the traditional school/college holidays. Their Spring Break is 2 weeks in May and then we see her for just a little over a week at Christmas. That's it! She has so many friends here at home that when she does come home, she tries to see everybody that she can.

Because she lives 9 hours away, we can't just skip over there and visit either. Needless to say, we miss her bunches and bunches. It'll be so nice to have her on vacation with us and all to ourselves.

We did have a good shopping trip. We went to the Hallmark store first. Took forever to find it. We were in and out of the store in about 5 minutes.

Next up was the Bass Pro Shop. Lacey's Jeep needed new brakes about two weeks ago and one of the men in the church owns a car dealership so he fixed them for her free of charge. He wouldn't take any payment so we were on the lookout for him some kind of gift. Lacey said he likes t-shirts and hats. Found both and a huge package of AA batteries (we go through them like crazy for some reason) for just $34.00.

On the drive home, we stopped at an outlet mall in Arcadia and got John some new shorts. He got four pair of shorts, some socks and I got quite a few new undies for just $76.00.

It just kills us that we only get to see Lacey a couple of times a year. They don't get the traditional school/college holidays. Their Spring Break is 2 weeks in May and then we see her for just a little over a week at Christmas. That's it! She has so many friends here at home that when she does come home, she tries to see everybody that she can.

Because she lives 9 hours away, we can't just skip over there and visit either. Needless to say, we miss her bunches and bunches. It'll be so nice to have her on vacation with us and all to ourselves.

Sounds like a very productive day :thumbsup2--sounds like you did some serious shopping;)

I don't know how you do it w/Lacey...when Gwendolyn moved out I didn't take it hard but she was just down the road and I think that is why it didn't bother me. Although, now that she has moved back in (in a years time one less female in the house was great:rotfl: )I just don't know how I would feel if either of my children were that for from me:confused3. But, she is having a great life experience and I know that helps you:hug:

Sounds like a very productive day :thumbsup2--sounds like you did some serious shopping;)

I don't know how you do it w/Lacey...when Gwendolyn moved out I didn't take it hard but she was just down the road and I think that is why it didn't bother me. Although, now that she has moved back in (in a years time one less female in the house was great:rotfl: )I just don't know how I would feel if either of my children were that for from me:confused3. But, she is having a great life experience and I know that helps you:hug:

When my older daughter (Sandi) was a junior in high school I would have given anything for her to go away to college instead of staying home and going to one of the local ones. When she was a senior I couldn't bear the thought of her being away. She moved to an apartment after gradutation but stayed locally till she married and moved far away. We deal with texting constantly, phoning, emailing and we manage to get together every 6 weeks to 2 months. I would prefer she be right here. Luckily younger daughter (Sheri) stayed right here and we live blocks from one another. My grandkids save me.

Neat! Love the trip report, and the ghost office visit is very interesting!

Oh, look, my 200th post, neat! So far to go...

Looking forward to the next post! Thanks for sharing!
:surfweb:

I hung up and told Hunter that we needed to pray that the sun would come out so his dad wouldn't have to walk in the rain from the bus stop to the park entrance. I'm not just saying that......we really did hold hands and pray. The prayer went something like this. "Dear Lord Jesus, let it stop raining so that Dad won't have to walk in the rain and he won't be mad that we took his poncho to the park with us while he slept in. Amen!" Not five minutes later, the rain stopped. The sun wasn't shining brightly but it did peak through the clouds a little bit as if to say "granted"

:rotfl2:

I love the pure happiness on Hunters face with Lilo. What a beautiful boy you have!

I got behind again. All caught up. :goodvibes

OT: sharing great find: Kmart has 50% off selected toys-got Ashton a great Diego dinosaur mountain /if you have kids on that christmas list of yours you need to stop and check and see what is left--some items were marked down to $2 reg $12/20 even clothes were marked down 50% -- we have four 3yr b-days in the next three Sat (w/ Ashton's on the last--shopping for bargins --just need to finish w/Ashton's party stuff and gifts)

Have a great weekend and road trip!!! :thumbsup2

I found one in our area too! I thought they had all closed down, but actually afew are still open. I got $850 (befroe tax) worth of stuff for $207 (after tax). I'm done with my DD's Christmas, b-day and my neice too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter