You're mad, bonkers, off your head for reading this 6/2015 PTR!!! Updated 6/5!

Yay!! Almost time!! So excited for you!!! Congrats to your kids too!! Those award ceremonies can be PAINFUL!!

Can you believe it? We're only 3 days away from our arrival at CBR. Dylan had his "crossing over" to high school today, too :)

This year went REALLY quickly.

Have a great trip! Enjoy CBR! Enjoy WDW! Perhaps we'll run into you.

Yay!! Almost time!! So excited for you!!! Congrats to your kids too!! Those award ceremonies can be PAINFUL!!
Yeah, Painful is about right! LOL I swear I almost fell asleep! But, it's worth it to see your children get rewarded and recognized for their hard work!

Can you believe it? We're only 3 days away from our arrival at CBR. Dylan had his "crossing over" to high school today, too :)
I told the oldest DD she was making my heart hurt just thinking about her being a Freshman in high school :eek:

Have a great trip! Enjoy CBR! Enjoy WDW! Perhaps we'll run into you.

Ya'll enjoy too! Maybe we'll see ya pool side!

Oh my goodness!!! We leave tomorrow!!! Well, more like tonight(ish)....OK....3 AM....

Oh boy! So close!!

Well, it's been one long exhausting week.

I hear ya. Lord, I hear ya.
Only two more long days to go.

I can't tell you the last time I had an actual "day off".

What is this "day off" thing that you speak of?

She received an Academic Excellence Award in Science!

Congrats!

Oh my Lord....it was 2 1/2 hours long and very unorganized.

:sad2:
That's ridiculous... unless there were several hundred "graduates"?

They held it in the gym, started way later than was scheduled, didn't have enough seating for everyone, and didn't even have a stage, so those who were sitting in chairs on the floor (like me), couldn't see anything that was happening.

Once again.... :sad2:

She got Alpha Beta Honor Roll. Wahoo!!! All A's and one B which was in gifted talented math,

And congrats! again!

I mean as a server, busier is better.

Depends. Do you get automatic % tip added on for large parties?

Right back to the grind when we return.

Ouch.

I took this as a lesson learned and bought a higher SPF for our trip. Florida sun is more intense than the South Carolina sun.

::yes:: Yup. It'll tear the skin right off your shoulders.

I've got to drop off the pigs, go to the bank, and wash one more load of laundry, then we're all set to be Disney bound!!! Yay!!!

Woot!!!
Have a great trip!!!

What is this "day off" thing that you speak of?
Right?!? I think I forgot what this was myself!

Congrats!
Thanks!

That's ridiculous... unless there were several hundred "graduates"?
440 students...all of which walked across the floor, even if they didn't get an award.

Depends. Do you get automatic % tip added on for large parties?
No, unfortunately. It would be nice, but most of the time we have a pretty good clientele. Again, MOST of the time.

Woot!!!
Have a great trip!!!
Again, thanks! So excited!

I know you're already gone, but...
Read when you get back, right?

440 students...all of which walked across the floor, even if they didn't get an award.

Okay, that makes more sense then.
I really don't mind that.
PROVIDED IT'S FOR GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

OMG, that's crazy.

No, unfortunately. It would be nice, but most of the time we have a pretty good clientele. Again, MOST of the time.

It's that "not most of the time" that'll getcha.
Ruby worked as a waitress a long time ago.
She would tell stories of the Sunday afternoon church crowd.
Sometimes after she'd run ragged for them, they'd leave her a nice tip...
of religious pamphlets.
I guess they figured if they saved her soul, she wouldn't need to worry about money.
Or food. Or clothing. Or shelter.

At least that's what I get out of that.

WOW, You are in Disney!!! Just found your pretrip report and really enjoyed reading it. Can not wait to read more.

Just a quick update....We're back! We had an awesome time, I'll be starting our trip report sometime this coming week! Unfortunately I got thrown right back into work (6 days this week :sad2:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter