You're mad, bonkers, off your head for reading this 6/2015 PTR!!! Updated 6/5!

I used freezer paper to make an iron on stencil and fabric paint. Pinterest is a wonderful site!

That sounds like a lot of work! Painting is not my forte. More of my downfall, actually.

I like to get what I'm looking for and get out!

That is the appropriate way to shop. :goodvibes

Yes, all better now, thank you!

Good to hear! :)

Yeah buddy! ^Look at those quotes!^ :rotfl2: Thanks again Rebecca!

I should've published a book. I would've made a killing!

No pics today but a quick update!
Only 15 days to go!!! :mickeyjum

Started packing our clothes, the kiddos only have 8 days of school left, plus they got some new summer/vacation clothes, so most of their things could be packed. Only have a few things left to pick up that are trip specific, but I'm wanting to wait til the day or two before we leave to pick them up (don't want to kids getting into everything!)

The last few days have been a bit better! Praying that the sickness is gone from our home!!! Everyone is excited that we're so close to the World! We've been watching Disney movies and listening to Disney radio on Pandora, actually as I type DD8 is watching Disney Animation: Volume 1 on Netflix and bugging me to put in emojis! :tinker:

I've got a lot to get done before we leave and am going to have limited time to do so. The next 2 weeks are work, DH work, cleaning, laundry, DD14 Tae Kwon Do, getting the girl's school registration for next year, and Girl Scouts meetings, Scout Day at the waterpark, and our end of year/bridging party! I'm exhausted just thinking of it all! LOL Ready for vacation!!!:banana::woohoo:

I used freezer paper to make an iron on stencil and fabric paint. Pinterest is a wonderful site!
PINTEREST!!! I don't know what I would do without that fluffernutting site! Who are you there?! I'm..um.. have to check... https://www.pinterest.com/ms_rebecca/

Yeah buddy! ^Look at those quotes!^ :rotfl2:
*high fives*
I should've published a book. I would've made a killing!
You totally should! Hehe they are terrific instructions and I'm still grateful for them! :D
Only 15 days to go!!! :mickeyjum
Woo hoo almost there!!!
actually as I type DD8 is watching Disney Animation: Volume 1 on Netflix and bugging me to put in emojis! :tinker:
a girl after my own heart! :thumbsup2

Single digits! Single digits!!! 9 days to go!!! Single digit dancing!!:dancer::woohoo:

It's soooo close now! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. In 9 days we will be leaving for the happiest place on Earth, so yesterday I started checking the weather...not making me happy. I know that the forecasts are hard to determine this far out, BUT, so far it is calling for 80% chance of thunderstorms the entire time we're there. I live in the South, I know there is chance of rain and a quick thunderstorm in the afternoons during the summer months, but it looks like it's going to be more than the typical quick "pop up" storms and showers. :eek: UGH! I HATE storms, especially when I'm not in the comfort of my own home, even then they make me nervous. :faint:

So, enough about the weather! LOL

Everything but our undergarments, socks, and toiletries are packed! Wahoo! The DH took the car in to get an inspection and it's ready for the long haul, I made one final ADR for the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on our departure day, and we are just finalizing our plans for the drive down.

What stands between me and Disney? Work the next 2 days, Girl Scouts at Scout day at our local waterpark, work 3 days, Girl Scouts end of year/bridging party & chiropractor, one more day of work, day off to finish packing our last minute items, then sleep til it's time to leave!!!! And at some point in time I've got to find out who's going to be taking care of our Guinea pigs while we're gone!
10429857_10203684716464338_5176186022791264551_n.jpg
That's Hazel Grace and Eleanor. Aren't they cute? LOL Just had to throw a pic of them in there too! I call them the fat rats or Crazy Hazy and Smelly Elly.

Anyways...that's my update!:ccat:

Single digits! Single digits!!! 9 days to go!!! Single digit dancing!

HeadBangingRocker_zpsm1jvhheh.gif

I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

:laughing: I think we all know that feeling! :goodvibes

then sleep til it's time to leave!!!!

Good luck with that!
Has anyone in history ever gotten a good night's sleep before a Disney trip???

And at some point in time I've got to find out who's going to be taking care of our Guinea pigs while we're gone!

If we lived close by, we would!
We've got two as well.

I call them the fat rats or Crazy Hazy and Smelly Elly.

OMG! :eek:
One of ours is called Ellie May and we call her Smellie May.
We like to refer to them collectively as "the pigs".

You are getting so close!! But not close enough to worry about the weather. The forecasts can likely still change before your trip so no sense stressing about it now!!

This dude ROCKS! LOL

:laughing: I think we all know that feeling! :goodvibes
Yeah, kind of figured I wasn't alone in this!

Good luck with that!
Has anyone in history ever gotten a good night's sleep before a Disney trip???
Well, Imma try at least!

If we lived close by, we would!
We've got two as well.
Awe, it's sweet of you to offer. I had a friend offer to take care of them, but I'm a bit worried about his 2 cats and I don't want to make him come here to feed them.
OMG! :eek:
One of ours is called Ellie May and we call her Smellie May.
We like to refer to them collectively as "the pigs".
Cute name! We refer to them as "the pigs" too, especially when I'm telling my kiddos to clean the cage, feed them, etc.

You are getting so close!! But not close enough to worry about the weather. The forecasts can likely still change before your trip so no sense stressing about it now!!
Yes, so close! And I'm definitely hoping the forecast will change! I'm trying not to stress about it too much.

I'm not digging the forecast, either! That said, I'm no stranger to changing WDW weather forecasts, so I'm holding out hope. It could change 5 times between now and then :)

We hit single digits tomorrow!

I'm not digging the forecast, either! That said, I'm no stranger to changing WDW weather forecasts, so I'm holding out hope. It could change 5 times between now and then :)
Let's hope so! I know how unpredictable the weather in the South can be, for the past 10 days it's been saying it was going to storm here tomorrow, now it's only calling for a 10% chance of rain.

We hit single digits tomorrow!
:cheer2:Yay for single digits!!! Wahoo!!! We'll both be there so soon!!!party:

Single digits! Single digits!!! 9 days to go!!! Single digit dancing!!:dancer::woohoo:
I hope the weather surprises you in a good way! SINGLE DIGITS WOO HOOO!!! :banana:
10429857_10203684716464338_5176186022791264551_n-jpg.99540

That's Hazel Grace and Eleanor. Aren't they cute? LOL Just had to throw a pic of them in there too! I call them the fat rats or Crazy Hazy and Smelly Elly.
They are adorable and love their nicknames!
Good luck with your end of the school year stuff and you'll be in the magic soon! :tinker:

Let's hope so! I know how unpredictable the weather in the South can be, for the past 10 days it's been saying it was going to storm here tomorrow, now it's only calling for a 10% chance of rain.

:cheer2:Yay for single digits!!! Wahoo!!! We'll both be there so soon!!!party:

One of the days went from 80% to 60% chance of rain today. There's still hope!

Oh my goodness!!! We leave tomorrow!!! Well, more like tonight(ish)....OK....3 AM....

Well, it's been one long exhausting week. I can not wait to get to CBR and relax! Since my last update, I've worked all but 2 days, neither of which felt like a day off as they were both taken up by Girl Scout events, honestly, I can't tell you the last time I had an actual "day off". They always seem to be taken up by something. Anyways. Yesterday was the last day of school here, my oldest DD is going to high school next year :faint:. She had her awards and "graduation" ceremony yesterday. She received an Academic Excellence Award in Science! Wahoo! Let me just say, I really hope things change before my youngest DD goes through this. Oh my Lord....it was 2 1/2 hours long and very unorganized. They held it in the gym, started way later than was scheduled, didn't have enough seating for everyone, and didn't even have a stage, so those who were sitting in chairs on the floor (like me), couldn't see anything that was happening. I missed the youngest DD's award ceremony :( because I had to work, but DH was there. Her ceremony wasn't as long or unorganized. She got Alpha Beta Honor Roll. Wahoo!!! All A's and one B which was in gifted talented math, which was IMO, was closer to high school math than 3rd grade math, and the fact she came out with a solid B, makes me one happy mama!

Last night at work was weird. It was the "my last shift before vacation" kind of night and I REALLY didn't want to be there! LOL We've been busier than expected, crazy busy, we've been beating all of our projected numbers. Yesterday was High School graduation night, which in the restaurant biz means big parties. We had a ton scheduled every 30 minutes last night, including a wedding party. Yeah, not the kind of night to not want to be there, but I made it through! I'm by no means complaining, I mean as a server, busier is better.

Our Girl Scout end of year/bridging party had to be moved from the local theme park to Ultimate California Pizza Fun Zone due to the weather. We're still taking them to the theme park, which is 2 days after we get back from Disney. Right back to the grind when we return. :headache: We had a good day at the water park, I think I was the only one to walk away with no sun burn that day. I took this as a lesson learned and bought a higher SPF for our trip. Florida sun is more intense than the South Carolina sun.

I talked to my BFF and her 13 yr old DD will be "pig sitting" for us while we're gone. They have 2 Guineas too, so she knows how to take care of them already. I offered to pay her, but the bestie said no, so I'll be finding a way to pay her on the DL! LOL
All we really have to pack are our toiletries and the cooler!!! I've got to drop off the pigs, go to the bank, and wash one more load of laundry, then we're all set to be Disney bound!!! Yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter