Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

That's great your trip is back on.

Thank you! I'm really excited!

Why thank you!!

No problem!

I actually just found a place where you can put a separate trip report, so separate one. You can check out the forum right HERE. I think if you tell everyone on this TR where it is, you'll get tons of readers over there. Though I think it would be nice if you kept it in this TR too

Oh wow, you have the camera I've been looking for. Sorry find that sorta funny.

Aww, that's so sweet! I wish my family was like that, they just don't care because they know I'll be the one to most likely make a compromise.

Makes sense, well, I guess that's the way to go sometimes.

Yet another reason why we need to trade pins lol

Thank you for directing me to that! I just spent a good deal of time reading other reviews! Not a lot of people do full out trip reports, but if I have time I definitely would love to! I think if I do post a separate one, I'm only going to post that thread. It would be redundant to post it twice, ya know?

Haha that's funny!

And lol the only pins I really trade are the ones from ebay :laughing: I get attached to my pins!

HAHA well as long as they're happy I guess! Although I'd much rather go to Toy Story Mania 100 times then ESPN. My brother inlaw really wants to go to ESPN in September so I did set time aside for that...I'm not into sports at all but I'll go wherever there is food :)

Oh me too. Trust me! And LOL seriously the only thing that would ever get me to the ESPN Zone would be the food. :lmao:

YAYYY Jess I'm so glad your Disneyland trip is rescheduled! :dance3: Now you will get to see Disneyland during the holidays too! That's perfect!

DOUBLE YAY for going to Hilton Head, too! I've always wanted to go there! That sounds like the perfect relaxing vacation that your dad is hoping for! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you're still going to see Preston and everything worked out for the best. You're such a great person, and you deserve as much Disney happiness as you can pack into your life, so this is such wonderful news! :hug:

Ohh I love Yak & Yeti! Those wontons...yeah. You pretty much described them perfectly!

AHH I got a Pluto pillow pet on my trip! I love it so much! I sleep on him now instead of a regular pillow. He's so soft!

Thank you! I know, I'm REALLY excited about that! It'll be great!

AHHHH I'm so excited for Hilton Head, you have no idea!! It seriously is exactly the type of trip I need right now. I can't wait to just go and relax. It sounds BEAUTIFUL and I'm so glad that we decided to stay at the Disney resort! I get my Disney fix while being on a "relaxing" vacation. Everyone is happy!

Me too! :) 11 days!!!!!! :yay: :yay: Aww Joni! :hug: You're so sweet! Thank you so much! You deserve as much Disney happiness as possible in your life too!

Ahhh I want those wontons SO bad right now!

I LOVE MY PLUTO PILLOW PET! He's so soft and comfy and perfect!

I am so glad your DLR trip is rescheduled! So exciting! And how cool that you get to go to Hilton Head!

I haven't eaten at the Yak and Yeti, but it looks delish. Those potstickers look sooo good.

Love your Little Mermaid beach towel- I can never have enough Disney beach towels! haha! (In fact, I did laundry today, and all I washed were Disney beach towels, boys' rash guards, and swim suits. You can't beat that kind of summer, right?)

Enjoy your next few relaxing weeks! :)

I am so glad your DLR trip is rescheduled! So exciting! And how cool that you get to go to Hilton Head!

I haven't eaten at the Yak and Yeti, but it looks delish. Those potstickers look sooo good.

Love your Little Mermaid beach towel- I can never have enough Disney beach towels! haha! (In fact, I did laundry today, and all I washed were Disney beach towels, boys' rash guards, and swim suits. You can't beat that kind of summer, right?)

Enjoy your next few relaxing weeks! :)

Thank you! I'm really excited for both of them!! :goodvibes
It was AMAZING! You should definitely eat there sometime soon!
Thank you! Oh my God, I agree! Disney beach towels are the BEST. They're such good quality, too, which is the best thing! And haha yes, it sounds like a great summer, judging by your laundry. :laughing:
Thank you! I can't wait until they get here! :rotfl:

I can't wait to hear about your trip to Hilton Head. I'v never been to one of the DVC resorts outside of WDW and DL.
By the way we did DL at Thanksgiving and stayed at GCV its beautiful.

Oh my gosh!!!! What do I do with myself all day every day now that I'm all caught up on your TR!!??

I have been enjoying every minute of it and can't believe I actually have to wait for more now! I'm especially looking forward to hearing about DL. I didn't think I'd be going anytime soon but my BFF is moving to LA in the spring so she'll be about 45 minutes away!! Now I have a reason to go out but I know nothing! So I'm expecting a full report from you! :goodvibes

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for more :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear about your trip to Hilton Head. I'v never been to one of the DVC resorts outside of WDW and DL.
By the way we did DL at Thanksgiving and stayed at GCV its beautiful.

Thank you! I can't wait to go on my trip! :goodvibes I haven't either so it'll be a cool experience!
Aww that's wonderful to hear! I can't wait to see Disneyland all decked out for the holidays!

Oh my gosh!!!! What do I do with myself all day every day now that I'm all caught up on your TR!!??

I have been enjoying every minute of it and can't believe I actually have to wait for more now! I'm especially looking forward to hearing about DL. I didn't think I'd be going anytime soon but my BFF is moving to LA in the spring so she'll be about 45 minutes away!! Now I have a reason to go out but I know nothing! So I'm expecting a full report from you! :goodvibes

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for more :thumbsup2

Hahaha I mean, there are plenty of old trip reports you could catch up on if you get bored. :laughing: They're all in my signature!

Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad it was entertaining enough for you to read all the way through. :upsidedow I'll post a new update soon so you won't have to wait too long! Ahh I'm so glad you're looking forward to a DLR report! That's really exciting for her! Yay I'm sure I'll be able to teach you a lot from my experiences! I can't wait for that trip either!

Will do! Thank you!

I'm still here and reading along! Just haven't been able to comment...sorry! But I've been enjoying reading along. I love your reports! So fun. You have a great way of writing about your trips. I love it!

I'm so glad everything worked out for your Disneyland trip! I can't even imagine how sad and upset you must have been when you thought it was off. Phew! Glad it worked out. :) And Hilton Head sounds fantastic! It's still Disney...just something different! You'll have to do a trip report to let us know all about it!!

Oops, forgot to ask about your AK sweatshirt. If you don't mind me asking was that a child sized shirt? If so what size did you get? I'm similiar to your size and wasn't sure which would fit the best. Thanks!

I'm still here and reading along! Just haven't been able to comment...sorry! But I've been enjoying reading along. I love your reports! So fun. You have a great way of writing about your trips. I love it!

I'm so glad everything worked out for your Disneyland trip! I can't even imagine how sad and upset you must have been when you thought it was off. Phew! Glad it worked out. :) And Hilton Head sounds fantastic! It's still Disney...just something different! You'll have to do a trip report to let us know all about it!!

Oops, forgot to ask about your AK sweatshirt. If you don't mind me asking was that a child sized shirt? If so what size did you get? I'm similiar to your size and wasn't sure which would fit the best. Thanks!

That's totally fine! I'm glad you're here! :goodvibes Aww thank you so much! You're too sweet!

Me too! I was really nervous but my Mom was really good about rescheduling it immediately! THANK GOD! And I can't wait for Hilton Head! I seriously am SO excited! I'll definitely be reporting back to you guys!

No actually it was adult sized! I got an adult small - that's what I always get for my Disney crew necks/sweat shirts/t-shirts!

Chapter 83: Some Early Morning Mania and SHOPPING!
December 29th, 2011

This morning we had a wake up call for 6:30 am! TOY STORY MANIA MAD DASH TIME, LET’S GO EVERYONE. I’M NOT YOUR MOTHER, BREAK THOSE PLATES. My Dad was the only one crazy enough to come with me. Eh whatever, I wasn't mad.

I posted on twitter:
Noooooooooo Sleeping!!!!! TOY STORY MANIA MAD DASH TIME!!!!! #iminsane

Getting to Hollywood Studios in time to beat the crowds was my mission this morning. (similar to every other morning, but I digress.)

Dad and I got up and ready really fast. We looked out the window and saw the most beautiful sunrise I have EVER seen in my life! It was absolutely incredible!! Just look at these pictures!

Pool view:

dsc07612i.jpg

The Contemporary:

dsc07622e.jpg

Look at that fog coming off of the water!

dsc07632oa.jpg

Absolutely stunning.

dsc07642b.jpg

Wow.

dsc07652t.jpg

dsc07662f.jpg

After admiring the phenomenal sky for a while, we zoomed down to Contempo Café to grab Dad a coffee. Then we were on the bus by 7:20 am! BAM.

We stopped at the Polynesian and then got to Hollywood Studios.

We were there before 8 am and the park was already OPEN. AHHHHHHH!

We went straight to Toy Story Mania and arrived at 7:49 am. Our fastpasses were for 9:15 am! AWW YEAH BABY!

I posted on twitter:
Got Toy Story FP's for 9:15. That takes SERIOUS skill, my friends. Or serious insanity. Whatever you prefer to call it. :-)

dsc07702fe.jpg

The line was only 20 minutes long so we hopped in! I got a pretty decent score this time (171,400!) so I was pleased! We were out of there by 8:06 am. SUCCESS.

I posted on twitter:
"Do you think we call it Mania for nothing?!" - Mr. Potato Head

TOY STORY MANIA RIDE COUNT: 6

We left there and went over to Rock N Roller Coaster! The wait time was posted as 25 minutes so we were all for that! I don’t even think it took that long. We were in Row 8! WOOHOO!

We exited and I saw that the wait time for Tower of Terror was only 20 minutes. Since it was only 8:40 am I figured that would be true. So I got in line, planned to meet Dad at TSM at 9:15 am, but then the time changed from 20 minutes to 60!!! Heck no. TOT I love you.... but I hate Christmas crowds. I hope you can forgive me.

Dad and I met up at Starring Rolls and decided to get some breakfast!

I posted on twitter:
I love my healthy disney breakfasts. Lol jk I eat pastries and cupcakes every day. It's beautiful <3

I got an Apple Danish this time. That was REALLY delicious! Such a great sweet treat to have in the morning. I can always use a little sugar!!!! RE RE RE.

dsc07732n.jpg

Dad got a Bagel and a Croissant. YUM CARBS.

dsc07742w.jpg

By the time we were done it was 9:06 am! We went over to Pixar Place, I traded for a Mickey/Goofy pin, and we waited a couple minutes so we could get more fastpasses! We got them for 6:10 pm. Eww. That's kind of disgusting. That was 9 HOURS from then. Absurd.

Then we hopped in the fastpass line and we were in and out of the ride in 10-15 minutes!

I got my own personal high score! (at the time) which was 175,800. WOOHOO! Also, I got the highest score in vehicle both times that morning! What a champ.

TOY STORY MANIA RIDE COUNT: 7

After that we exited the park. Mission Accomplished, boys and girls. We went to go catch our bus, and since Disney hires extra busses to drive during Christmas week, we got on a non-disney bus. Usually I wouldn’t mind, but OH MY GOD every time we breaked/stopped it would make this HORRIBLE rattling noise. Ow.

I posted on twitter:
Every time this bus breaks it rattles and makes the most horrific noise I've ever heard. Yes, I'm plugging my ears like a child. Omg.

I was definitely catching a cold because my nose was running all morning. Ugh. It was so cold out all of the sudden! We had some extremely different temperatures throughout this trip.

I posted on twitter:
I've been wearing my Uggs all day. In Disney. Something seems weird about that.

Thankfully, we survived the sketchy bus ride and got back to the room around 10 am. I had to take a nap. Sorry, there IS sleeping in Disney on family vacations. And when the parks are CRAZY crowded. It sure takes a lot out of you!

Mom and Jonathan ordered room service for breakfast.

Jonathan got one of the most beautiful Mickey waffles I have ever seen:

dsc07772n.jpg

And Lord knows what that is. It looks like some fruit, yogurt, and granola thing? It's probably healthy, knowing Mom.

dsc07762e.jpg

I woke up at 12, showered, and got changed. I needed that power nap!

Mom and I left the resort and headed over to Downtown Disney next.

img1280z.jpg

I had a little lunch destination in mind for this trip. Where you ask? EARL OF SANDWICH, OF COURSE! My dear Earl, it had been much too long!

dsc07812t.jpg

The line was quite lengthy but we decided to wait it out. It moved so fast – they were very efficient in there!

We found a table inside. I ordered the Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich:

dsc0782oz.jpg

It was WONDERFUL! Oh my gosh. It actually wasn’t as big as I expected it to be, which was good. YUM that thing is delicious. The flavors just go so well together and it tasted great on a chilly day. It had chicken, ham, pineapple, and BBQ sauce. It usually comes with swiss cheese, but I'm assuming I got it without the cheese.

dsc07832f.jpg

Mom got the Caprese Salad and Tomato Soup. She said they were both very good!

dsc07782q.jpg

dsc07792t.jpg

After we gobbled those up, we started walking around DTD. I traded for pins at the DVC stand and I found a Deer pin AND a Swedish Chef pin! What a success!

Then I got in line at Ghiradelli because I had something delicious to pick up. It took FOREVER but I absolutely HAD to get my warmed up Ghiradelli chocolate chip cookie.

dsc07842e.jpg

I know that Ghiradelli is famous for their ice cream sundaes, but the cookies are seriously HIDDEN GEMS. This is literally the #1 best cookie I have ever eaten in my life. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. It is HUGE and it is soft and it has the perfect texture and flavor. All I could say was “WOW.” My Dad tried one in February so I knew that was a must on this trip. AHHH it’s so good. If are a cookie fan, you NEED to try one of these!

dsc07852j.jpg

Christmas Tip #45: The best kept Downtown Disney secret is the cookies from Ghiradelli’s. They are better than any other cookies you have ever tasted! Make sure you get them warmed up – that makes them even better!

Don’t forget about those cookies on your next trip… THEY ARE AMAZING.

Then we went over to World of Disney to do some shopping! I barely shopped AT ALL on this trip besides the previous night at Animal Kingdom, so it was time to get crackin'! I actually had a dream a few nights before that I FORGOT to shop in Disney until I got to the airport to go home!! Hahaha how silly. Me... forgetting to shop. Is that even possible?

My favorite purchase was my Walt Disney World crewneck. It was not just any ordinary crew neck, though. The letters that spelled out “Walt Disney World” all came from different signs in the theme parks! Oh my gosh, it’s literally the coolest shirt ever. It’s my favorite Disney shirt that I own.

dsc0082js.jpg

I kept the tag so I could tell you which letter belonged to which sign:
W – World Drive Entry Sign
A – The Haunted Mansion
L – The Land Pavilion
T – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

D – Dumbo the Flying Elephant
I – Innoventions
S – Splash Mountain
N – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Sign
E – Space Mountain
Y – Universe of Energy

W – The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
O – Dinosaur
R – Pirates of the Caribbean
L – Tomorrowland
D – Disney’s Hollywood Studios

dsc0083mn.jpg

Yeah that’s the coolest thing you’ve ever seen, right!? Disney, your merchandise is just getting more brilliant by the DAY! I wear this sweatshirt ALL the time. Like… once it comes back from the laundry, I wear it the first day I can. It's SO CUTE and so comfy!!

Anyways, more purchases. I bought Nat a Toy Story Figurine set for Christmas that she LOVED! I also got her a Mickey Bar antenna topper because that is, obviously, her favorite Disney snack!

dsc03412py.jpg

Then we went over to Tren-D and I got that “Have a Magical Day” shirt! It’s really cute!

dsc03433z.jpg

I also got a purple Mickey and Minnie shirt with rhinestones on it that you will see in the next day’s updates!

I got Vickie a Snow White shirt for Christmas:

dsc03443y.jpg

I also got this scarf for my friend Alicia's Christmas present:

dsc03453c.jpg

When I was in Tren-D, I traded for a Gonzo and Beaker pin with the other cashier. Then my cashier just GAVE me a Figment pin! Hello pixie dust!!

I posted on twitter:
A cast member just gave me a pin just because :-) no trade. #ilovethisplace

Then I went to Goofy’s Candy Company to get a water because I was suddenly ridiculously dehydrated. However, the line took SO LONG. Ugh it was bad. I got a little frustrated.

Once I got my water, we left Downtown Disney and went back to the room.

I posted on twitter:
That moment of pure joy when you see the bus with the name of your resort pull up. <3 YAY.

It truly is the best feeling in the world.

Continued in Next Post

- OMG that view is AMAZINGGG. that is one of the best sunrises I have ever seen, and I wasn't even there to see it! The fog on the lake showing the GF is so so breathtaking!
- 9.15am for TSM fastpasses, YOU GO GIRL! That is impressive!!!
- Woo for you getting your scores on TSM up as well! Can't wait to see what your final best score was!
- That waffle looks unreal....i need to make some waffles now!
- WOWWW that sandwich looks SO SO tasty, I am definitely ordering that next time. I've never been to Earl of Sandwich (im so ashamed)
- I think I may have just died and went to heaven, cookies are my favourite food ever, especially warm cookies, I cannot wait to have one of these next trip! That looks UNREAL!
- Wow that top is so so nice! I've never seen that one before, love how they get so many different locations into one top!
- Haha that antenna is so cool! Love spotting disney antennas randomly!!
Excited for the next trip report!! And so happy your trip to DLR is back on! Literally SO excited to read that trip report!!!

- OMG that view is AMAZINGGG. that is one of the best sunrises I have ever seen, and I wasn't even there to see it! The fog on the lake showing the GF is so so breathtaking!
- 9.15am for TSM fastpasses, YOU GO GIRL! That is impressive!!!
- Woo for you getting your scores on TSM up as well! Can't wait to see what your final best score was!
- That waffle looks unreal....i need to make some waffles now!
- WOWWW that sandwich looks SO SO tasty, I am definitely ordering that next time. I've never been to Earl of Sandwich (im so ashamed)
- I think I may have just died and went to heaven, cookies are my favourite food ever, especially warm cookies, I cannot wait to have one of these next trip! That looks UNREAL!
- Wow that top is so so nice! I've never seen that one before, love how they get so many different locations into one top!
- Haha that antenna is so cool! Love spotting disney antennas randomly!!
Excited for the next trip report!! And so happy your trip to DLR is back on! Literally SO excited to read that trip report!!!

I was absolutely blown away by that sunrise! I couldn't even believe it was real! I'm never awake for the sunrise, so I definitely lucked out with that one! :lmao:

Haha you will find out my top score within the next few updates! :thumbsup2

I know! I WANT A MICKEY WAFLLE.

Earl of Sandwich is DELICIOUS! I always pick Wolfgang Puck over it... and I feel bad because EoS is so good too! It's too hard to decide!

You seriously need to try a Ghiradelli cookie. They will change your life.

Thanks!

Ahhhh my friend that I'm going to Disney with in Oct said she doesn't want to get up early every morning. She doesn't understand that there is no sleeping in Disney and she has never been on TSM and she does not get the urgency of this situation LOL. We only have six days!!! So far I have our first 3 days as getting up early (But the first is bc it's the day we're leaving so it's going to the airport and the second is the MK rope drop/welcome show) and the last 3 days as us sleeping in a bit but HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN THERE IS MANIA TO BE HAD?????? I'll feel bad leaving in the morning to do the mad dash without her but it's not like I get to go to Disney once a week or something AHH I NEED MY MANIA. Whoa. Sorry I went off on that rant but... I knew you would understand. Hopefully once we get there she'll be more up with the "no sleeping in Disney" mentality.

WOW those pictures are stunning!! HEAVEN!

haha I had to wear my Uggs on our Dec trip too! I couldn't believe how cold and windy it got, especially that one night we met up in Epcot and the day after that. But then the day after THAT was when we met up at MK and it was GORGEOUS and perfect out.

Oh my lord I would do some bad things for that Mickey Waffle with chocolate chips right now.

Looks like I need to add that cookie to my snack list for October. I love how we always introduce stuff like this to each other in our TRs, haha. This is exciting since I'm always too full to get anything at Ghiradelli but a cookie seems perfect since it won't melt and I can always save it for later!

THAT CREWNECK IS SO COOL!!! AHH!! Before I scrolled and saw your list I spent a good few minutes trying to figure them all out. They are so creative... it's getting harder and harder for me to not go bankrupt from buying Disney items.

Aww I love all the gifts. Nat's love for Toy Story is so precious!!

Oh my goodness, that sunrise just looks like heaven to me ;) really love, love, love the Snow White tee you got for your friend!! I want it bad! Did she just love it???

We love that mad dash to TSM! My DH just grabs Kadence's hand and off we go! I feel like a complete success when we manage get FP's, ride and get FP's with the hour!

I need some DIsney food! Soon....

Tren-D is such an awesome store, such nice clothes, and accessories! I have my heart set on getting a new wallet from there in Nov.

Jess what an amazingly beautiful sunrise - what a wonderful way to start your day!! Yay for TSMM #6 & 7.. I'm a little nervous about having to get to DHS at o' dark thirty to get a decent fast pass! The line for TSMM here at Disney's California Adventure can be long but not that crazy! ;)

Danishes and cupcakes everyday = vacation necessity! Heck yeah, that's what I'll be doing in a couple weeks. :upsidedow

I love Tren-D at DTD too. That's so cool that the CM gave you the pin - no trade required!

Happy planning for Hilton Head. :)

I think I’m just going to go to Disney sometime to take pictures of the sunrise and sunsets. Like, they are the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen…after a dole whip of course.

Jess, you have some serious skill for TSM!

Jonathan‘s Mickey Waffle looks amazing. Like, YUM.

I am in LOVE with the WDW letter crewneck. Disney really needs to stop making so much awesome merchandise. I can’t stand it anymore.

Your Have a Magical Day shirt = :love:

I love the Snow White shirt you got for Vickie. Trend D is awesome!

Wow, great pictures of WDW in the morning!

I have to admit that I have never eaten at EoS, but that sandwich looks delish and I am going to drag the boys there!

Love your sweatshirt and shirt!! I cannot wait to shop in Disney!!! 2 weeks....

Okay, I got Toy Story Mania for the Wii a couple of years ago and have been practicing with my sons lately....going for a record here! Will have to let you know my high score! haha!

Ahhhh my friend that I'm going to Disney with in Oct said she doesn't want to get up early every morning. She doesn't understand that there is no sleeping in Disney and she has never been on TSM and she does not get the urgency of this situation LOL. We only have six days!!! So far I have our first 3 days as getting up early (But the first is bc it's the day we're leaving so it's going to the airport and the second is the MK rope drop/welcome show) and the last 3 days as us sleeping in a bit but HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN THERE IS MANIA TO BE HAD?????? I'll feel bad leaving in the morning to do the mad dash without her but it's not like I get to go to Disney once a week or something AHH I NEED MY MANIA. Whoa. Sorry I went off on that rant but... I knew you would understand. Hopefully once we get there she'll be more up with the "no sleeping in Disney" mentality.

You know what? I COMPLETELY understand! :laughing: She hasn't been there in so long so she doesn't know the rules. I hope that she adapts to the Toy Story Mania phenomenon and WANTS to get up early! But we will see. I guess the worst case scenario would be that you would have to go without her! Then she'll see she's missing out. :rotfl: I'm sure she'll warm up to the idea. THERE'S NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY!

WOW those pictures are stunning!! HEAVEN!

Thank you!

haha I had to wear my Uggs on our Dec trip too! I couldn't believe how cold and windy it got, especially that one night we met up in Epcot and the day after that. But then the day after THAT was when we met up at MK and it was GORGEOUS and perfect out.

I know! Those one or two days was just FREEZING and then it was fine!! I don't even understand.

Oh my lord I would do some bad things for that Mickey Waffle with chocolate chips right now.

Bahaha me too girl, me too.

Looks like I need to add that cookie to my snack list for October. I love how we always introduce stuff like this to each other in our TRs, haha. This is exciting since I'm always too full to get anything at Ghiradelli but a cookie seems perfect since it won't melt and I can always save it for later!

YES you do. I know, I love that too! Between the two of us, we really find the best of the best things to do in WDW! You will absolutely LOVE this cookie. It's literally the best one I have ever had. INCREDIBLE! I want one so bad right now.

THAT CREWNECK IS SO COOL!!! AHH!! Before I scrolled and saw your list I spent a good few minutes trying to figure them all out. They are so creative... it's getting harder and harder for me to not go bankrupt from buying Disney items.

Thank you! Ahh that's awesome! Isn't it so cool figuring out what they are? I stared at it for so long when I first got it! And oh God, I know. That's literally why I worked all summer... I need Disney money. I WANT EVERYTHING!!!

Aww I love all the gifts. Nat's love for Toy Story is so precious!!

Thank you! Haha oh I know. Little Nat. :laughing:

Oh my goodness, that sunrise just looks like heaven to me ;) really love, love, love the Snow White tee you got for your friend!! I want it bad! Did she just love it???

It was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! She absolutely flipped... she thought it was the perfect shirt!

We love that mad dash to TSM! My DH just grabs Kadence's hand and off we go! I feel like a complete success when we manage get FP's, ride and get FP's with the hour!

I need some DIsney food! Soon....

Tren-D is such an awesome store, such nice clothes, and accessories! I have my heart set on getting a new wallet from there in Nov.

Hahaha I'm so glad you understand! It IS a success!
Me tooooo. I miss it so much.
It really is! It's just so dang expensive!! Ahh I hope you find a great wallet for yourself!

Jess what an amazingly beautiful sunrise - what a wonderful way to start your day!! Yay for TSMM #6 & 7.. I'm a little nervous about having to get to DHS at o' dark thirty to get a decent fast pass! The line for TSMM here at Disney's California Adventure can be long but not that crazy! ;)

Danishes and cupcakes everyday = vacation necessity! Heck yeah, that's what I'll be doing in a couple weeks. :upsidedow

I love Tren-D at DTD too. That's so cool that the CM gave you the pin - no trade required!

Happy planning for Hilton Head. :)

I agree! It was stunning!
Haha oh yeah, that was crazy. I was just really glad that I could go back and sleep after I got my FP's!
Yeah, the TSM at WDW is a much bigger deal. If you're going during Christmas week and you want to ride, this whole ordeal is necessary. But if it's any other day, just get there within the first two hours of park opening and you should be alright!
YUM I miss doing that. I wish it could be an everyday thing!
It really is the best store! I was so excited!
Thank you!!

That fog on the water looks like something out of Brave or Pirates or something! Cool!

Haha they should film pirates 5 in the seven seas lagoon! :rotfl2:

Those sunrise pics are redic!! Another great update!

Thank you very much!

I think I’m just going to go to Disney sometime to take pictures of the sunrise and sunsets. Like, they are the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen…after a dole whip of course.

Jess, you have some serious skill for TSM!

Jonathan‘s Mickey Waffle looks amazing. Like, YUM.

I am in LOVE with the WDW letter crewneck. Disney really needs to stop making so much awesome merchandise. I can’t stand it anymore.

Your Have a Magical Day shirt = :love:

I love the Snow White shirt you got for Vickie. Trend D is awesome!

I know! They're so incredible!
Haha thank you! I practiced a lot, clearly!
I KNOW. I wish I could have eaten it. I'm glad they took a picture while I was sleeping!
Thank you!! I know! But then I would be sad if they did. I'd rather be happy and broke. :rotfl:
Thank you!

Wow, great pictures of WDW in the morning!

I have to admit that I have never eaten at EoS, but that sandwich looks delish and I am going to drag the boys there!

Love your sweatshirt and shirt!! I cannot wait to shop in Disney!!! 2 weeks....

Okay, I got Toy Story Mania for the Wii a couple of years ago and have been practicing with my sons lately....going for a record here! Will have to let you know my high score! haha!

Thank you so much!
Really? You definitely should sometime! It was AWESOME!
Thank you! Ahhh that's so soon!!
I hope it all goes well! I heard the Wii version is really fun! Have a magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter