Your Opinion for the Most Relaxing Ride?

I've fallen asleep on Spaceship Earth before. Especially on a hot day it's a great break from the sun. Judy Dench's voice is quite soothing as well.

I'm going to say the most relaxing "ride" is the boat ride that goes between the Contemporary, Fort Wilderness, and Wilderness Lodge. It's sunny, it's windy, and it's just a nice relaxing boat ride.

Another vote for:

1)Living With The Land
2)Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Cabelleros...
3)TTA
4)Spaceship Earth

Extinct Attractions:

The old Living Seas attraction before it became Nemo.
Horizons

The movie in France.
Potc
Cop
Philharmagic always leaves me feeling rejuvenated and ready to go and in love with disney all over.

I am surprised Epcot has not been mentioned more, Epcot has the most rides that fit into this category with Spaceship Earth, Ellens Energy Adventure, and Living with the Land all as top contenders! As far as MK, I agree that TTA is a good choice but to be honest is hard to find any areas of MK that are "calming" considering how crowded and hectic the park always feels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter