Your Opinion for the Most Relaxing Ride?

For me, it is TTA as well. Although, if I am at EP, then American Adventure. It is so relaxing that I usually take a cat nap!

I agree with the above - TTA & railroad for sure. I also enjoy cruising on the monorail if I have lots of time -- great view and fun people watching. If I'm in a water mood, there's always the boats from DTD to the resorts and back, too.

At Disneyland now (where they sell the Dole Whips right outside the Tiki Room), they let you eat inside the ride. Nothing like the tropics, singing birds, and a Dole Whip! Perfect on a hot day -- always sit in the back row because you can rest your head against the wall.

Just to throw another option out there (because TTA is my first pick also), I'd say Enchanted Tiki Room - never gets any love, but on a hot, sweaty day, its a relaxing break in a cool, low light room with chirping birds all around. So glad they got rid of Iago and Zazu!
Oh they got rid of Yago and Zazu!!! It was closed the last time I was there. Did they put something else in? I forgot about that one and CBJ is another favorite for a hot sweaty day break.

Oh they got rid of Yago and Zazu!!! It was closed the last time I was there. Did they put something else in? I forgot about that one and CBJ is another favorite for a hot sweaty day break.
Iago was destroyed in a fire. They restored it to the classic show.

Living With The Land. Love that ride, can't explain why. It's one of my all time favorites. :)

Another vote for People Mover, that is my number one. My number two is Carousel of Progress. I also love Ellen's Energy Adventure. There is nothing like waiting and picking an empty row for a long cool nap! :upsidedow

Soarin'. When the music comes on the radio even, I can literally feel myself relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter