Your First & Best Disney Memory

2. On either my second or my third trip, my dad and I stayed for MK EMH, so it was late. My dad finally got me to go on Splash Mountain for the first time. I was so scared for the drop and closed my eyes most of the time, thinking it was around every corner. When we finally made it back, the CM's told us since their was no line, we could stay on again if we wanted. I shrieked no, that I wanted to get off, but my dad convinced me in the end to go again. This happened 6 times, me begging to get off between every time. Of course, by the end I was really having a blast.

One of my early Dis memories is a lot like this one! I was 8 on my first trip, my brother's 10 and 6 years. My parents dragged us on EVERYTHING (we were scared but not mortified) and I'm glad they did! But every single time we rode Splash Mountain I would duck my head as far down as possible because I was so frightened. Like, so low that you couldn't see me in the pictures we bought. It's really funny looking back at our old photos because with each Splash Pic, we know I was sitting next to my Dad, but you can't see me! It wasn't til I was 11 that I actually sat up on the drop! :rotfl2:

My favorite memory is of The Haunted Mansion, because it was the first Disney attraction I ever rode. It's become a tradition in my family now that we always do Haunted Mansion first when we arrive in the park. (We usually arrive around noon on our first day)

Wow I was like three, I remember sitting outside of tower of terror in my stroller with my grandma while waiting for my parents. I was eating Cheetos and drinking sprite!

My earliest, best, memory was riding the monorail to chef mickeys for dinner and meeting all the characters, it was so much fun :)

I barely remember the special parade they had at WDW in the Magic Kingdom in 1992. They had giant floats of Disney characters all dressed up like conga line people or whatever with the bright colors and fruit on their heads

My first Disney memory - I was probably around 4 or 5 years old, and 30 minutes after getting to the Magic Kingdom I begged my parents to take me home. :rotfl: I wasn't much of a Disney fan back then.

My best Disney memory - Driving up to the Contemporary resort and checking in for the first time. :hyper: I was so excited because every single time we had went to Disneyworld I had wanted to stay there. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter