Your favourite restaurant in Hollywood Studio?

angelkk

Mouseketeer
Could you please suggest a restaurant (TS) in Hollywood Studio for lunch?

I have not eaten at prime time cafe .So I guess I would have to say the Sci - Fi I just love sitting in those cars lol

I like flatbread pizzas and salads from Mama Melroses for lunch. The four cheese & grilled chicken flatbreads are mighty tasty.

50s Prime Time here too.

2nd choice - Sci Fi

3rd choice - I've only done Brown Derby in addition to the 2 above, and I though it was so-so and wouldn't rush to go there again.

Brown Derby all the way for me. Food and service is outstanding. Definitely pricey and maybe not a place for young kids. I find it a great break from the parks. The cobb salad is to die for!! :cloud9:

We love HBD, but we go there for dinner. For lunch, we would probably choose burgers @ Sci-fi.

Cobb salad at the Brown Derby. Love the salad and the BD is an oasis of quiet at the Hollywood studios.

I would also suggest the 50's Prime Time. Never done the Sci-Fi. Thought the Brown Derby was overrated.

Mama Melrose & Sci-Fi. We usually eat at both each trip. :) Last trip we had MM twice. Already have both booked for March. :hyper:

50's PT was ok for me. Not great but ok. Other than that I can't think of one place I'd eat at in this park. In fact we will be in WDW tomorrow and we will leave this park for our cs meal and not eat there either for our ts.

We ate there for lunch last Tuesday and loved it. The atmosphere is so fun and the food was good. We had shrimp pasta, a burger, and two orders of ribs. Of course - the malts were awesome and the cheesecake for dessert was yummy too. We would definitely go back again!

I do not have any favorites in this park all tend to be disappointing. Having said that for a lunch I would probably pick SCI-Fi especially if you have children. it a fun place to eat, food is just OK. Stay with burgers, frys and shakes.

I usually avoid eating in this park other then lunch.

Were big fans of the Hollywood & Vine , would actually book this for every meal at DHS if we could . LOL They have really good home cooked items on there buffet and great service .:thumbsup2

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest