Your favorite WDW resort!

I have only ever stayed at Coronado Springs, but thought the resort was beautiful if on the slightly large size!

If I were to have to pick only one, then it would be the Contemporary. But Wilderness Lodge is a very close second.

mine would have to be Boardwalk or Port Orleans Riverside. Although I have always wanted to stay at the art of animation.

We've made it a family tradition to stay at the Polynesian every time we come, it's definitly my favorite! :tinker:

Staying at the Polynesian is a tradition in our family to stay at everytime we come, but I want to check out the Grand Floridian too! :earsboy:

Wilderness Lodge is my fave resort! French 1/4 was OK. Going 2 Caribbean Beach sometime; hope to check out both water slides. What's ur take?

haz any1 been 2 Caribbean Beach? Whatz it like? on a scale of 1(really bad) to 10(really good), what's yer take? $5 for comment... JUST KIDDING! :rotfl:

I've been to so many (And more to come) that I don't know.

Top 3:
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Grand Floridian
Wilderness Lodge

My least favorite BY FAR is the Polynesian. It is in dire need of a renovation, and I just don't get into the Hawaiian spirit there (Especially after I went to the REAL Hawaii). That is just my opinion though.

I love the Wilderness Lodge and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'd really like to stay at the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian.

I have been to almost every Disney hotel and my favorites are:
Animal kingdom lodge
Beach club
Board walk

My two favorites are Old Key West and Port Orleans Riverside, but I really want to stay at Wilderness Lodge someday. I'm pretty sure once I stay there, it will be my new favorite :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter