Your favorite WDW resort!

emmacrazy

Earning My Ears
I thought it would be cool if everybody posted they're favorite WDW resort. My personal favorite is Wilderness Lodge! It is so beautiful! :)

I thought it would be cool if everybody posted they're favorite WDW resort. My personal favorite is Wilderness Lodge! It is so beautiful! :)

My personal favorite resort is Disney's Contemporary Resort because you can see Wishes from your room!
Welcome to Disboards! I joined yesterday! How old r u?

The only one I've ever stayed at is the CBR, so for now- that is my favorite!! Animal Kingdom Lodge looks beautiful though, as does Poly and Saratoga Springs. I hope to visit all of them someday :)

My favorite Resort is the Pop Century. We go there almost everytime we go to Disney!

I've never stayed at a Disney resort before, but I'd love to stay at the Art of Animation Resort when the Lion King wing opens. :)

Here is a list of what resorts/places I have gone to when I have stayed at WDW.
1st trip: We rented a house
2nd trip: Port Orleans Riverside
3rd trip: Pop Century.
4th trip: We rented a house again.
5th: Wilderness Lodge.
But Wilderness Lodge was my favorite. Port Orleans Riverside was my least favorite.

emmacrazy said:
Here is a list of what resorts/places I have gone to when I have stayed at WDW.
1st trip: We rented a house
2nd trip: Port Orleans Riverside
3rd trip: Pop Century.
4th trip: We rented a house again.
5th: Wilderness Lodge.
But Wilderness Lodge was my favorite. Port Orleans Riverside was my least favorite.

I love riverside!! Why didn't you like it?

1st- AKL love the savanna and Bomas.
2nd- BCV sand bottom swimming pool.
3rd- WL Like the outdoor area and lobby.
4th- THV Quiet but far away from Disney.
5th- Saratoga Springs
6th- Old Key West
7th- All Star Movies
These are the hotels I have stayed at.

Grand Floridan! I have never stayed their but it is wonderful and stunning and enjoyed my dinner there. The hotel I stayed at in 2009 the Wilderness Lodge is a close second! I also stayed at the French Quarter but I was five and do not remember it much.

My favorite resort if the Beach and Yacht Club. I know they are technically two different hotels, but I consider them one. That's where my parents were married. They were staying at the Beach Club, but the gazebo where the ceremony took place is at the Yacht Club. I've stayed there a few times, although it's not where we commonly stay.

My favorite has to be pop century. I have stayed at pop and all star music and pop is so much nicer to me we absolutely love pop and can't wait to return :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter