• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite new Disney Springs restaurant?

Nope. We walked right in. OF course it is always POSSIBLE the bars will be full--but all 3 times we've done it no problem and been seated immediately. And ordered from the full menu...
We ate around 5 or so BTW.

They have a bar right inside the entrance, one outside by the lake, and one farther back in the restaurant. That last one opens later than the other 2 based on how busy the place is.

And just wanted to point out that the Dockside bar is a great place to watch a game. Shhhhh. This is/was my little secret. pirate:

We just returned Sunday from another great WDW trip. We tried Homecoming, Blaze Pizza and D-Luxe Burger. We loved all three of them. We tried Fried Chicken, Deviled eggs & Fried green tomatoes at Homecoming. Just posting this makes me wish we were there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter