Your Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Movies?

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast / Toy Story 3

Least Favorite: Treasure Planet / Brave

Favs: Way too many to mention. I know that's kinda of cheating, but I can't pick from the classics. If I was really hard pushed I would say Beauty and the Beast.

Hates : Brave. Hated it beyond belief. If this question had been asked a year ago, I would have been hard pushed to find a hate. Maybe Lilo and Stitch. I just don't get that movie.

this is tough, far too many, most in the 'best' category

Best: 101 Dalmations (animated) when I was a kid before the Silver Age. Then the silver age came and there was Beauty & The Beast and Little Mermaid. But I also loved Mary Poppins and The Parent Trap (original).

Worst: Black Hole perhaps or Tarzan (I still hate the makeover from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse to Tarzan Treehouse in DL. The heart and soul was ripped from that attraction. It's the one attraction at DL that has been ruined for me.

Favorite: 3-way tie between Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Tangled

Least Favorite: The Incredibles

I've decided.

Favorites:
Snow White: I really love animals and like how Snow White befriends all the woodland creatures who keep her company and help her.
Winnie the Pooh:I especially love the oldies. Winnie the Pooh has such a whimsical attitude and there is always a happy ending. I love how optimistic the show is, and the original writings are fun to read as well!

Least Favourite:
Fox and the Hound: Always makes me cry. I don't like hearing it's soundtrack, seeings any sort of pictures or gifs relating to it, and I especially will not watch the movie ever again. Everything about it so heartbreaking and tragic.

Favorite: This is a tough one for me since I like a lot of their films. I'm going to have to go with Mary Poppins since it's just a great film in all aspects.

Least Favorite: Wall-E. Seemed too propaganda-ish.

Favorite: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast
Least: No. I don't think I have seen such a bad movie that can impress me so deeply.

Favorites: The Little Mermaid, Toy Story Series and Balloon Farm
Least Favorite: Blank Check (too bland)

My favorites: Aladdin, Mulan, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977), The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast

Least favorites: Wall-E. The Incredibles

I have a huge number of favorites, but I think my very favorites come from the middle section of Disney animation (late 40's through late 70's); Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Aristocats, Winnie the Pooh, etc. I love the "travel" series - Saludos Amigos and Three Caballeros - too. I also adore the classic live action movies - Pete's Dragon, Mary Poppins, and most anything with Hayley Mills in it. Finally, I am the ULTIMATE POTC fan; I LOVE all 4 movies. :love:

On the other hand, I can't stand the very early movies (Snow White, Bambi, Pinocchio), anything Princess-y (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty), and most of the newer movies. I can't abide Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback, Fox and the Hound, Brother Bear, etc. And enough with the sequels already!!!

I am somewhere in the middle on most of the newest releases; I don't mind Tangled, Brave, Princess and the Frog, etc - at the very least, they all have strong heroines and good soundtracks. I also don't get the fascination with most of the Pixar releases. I don't mind the original Toy Story, and Cars is Ok; but for the life of me I don't get the appeal of movies like Up, Incredibles, the endless Toy Story sequels, Wall-E, etc. :confused3

Favorites: Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, Mulan, Peter Pan, All the Toy Stories

Least Favorites: Wall E, didn't really like Brave and I don't enjoy Bambi

I don't think there are any Disney movies that I actually Dislike, but there are few that I feel are a bit overrated (ie Cars and Tangled).
My favorites: 90's classics foreva'!! Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Toy Story, Mulan, Pocahontas.
But if I had to say just one favorite, it'd have to be... Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie so many times, hasn't gotten old yet.

I love Cinderella and Tangled but my favorite non princess movie would have to be Hercules :) definitely the best in my book :)

Favorites: Lilo and Stitch, Brave, Ratatouille, The Lion King, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog.

Least Favorites: Cars, Up, Incredibles, Mary Poppins.

Merida DunBroch said:
Favorites: Lilo and Stitch, Brave, Ratatouille, The Lion King, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog.

Least Favorites: Cars, Up, Incredibles, Mary Poppins.

I agree

I have alot of favorites but the two that are right near the top of the list are Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella. I don't really have any that I dislike that much so its equally hard to choose a least favorite...maybe Bolt would be towards the bottom of the list. :ccat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter