Your Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by funky monkey, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Manga

Manga Mouseketeer

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast / Toy Story 3

Least Favorite: Treasure Planet / Brave

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

Favs: Way too many to mention. I know that's kinda of cheating, but I can't pick from the classics. If I was really hard pushed I would say Beauty and the Beast.

Hates : Brave. Hated it beyond belief. If this question had been asked a year ago, I would have been hard pushed to find a hate. Maybe Lilo and Stitch. I just don't get that movie.

4. Shawn

Shawn Oregon DVC Member of VWL

this is tough, far too many, most in the 'best' category

Best: 101 Dalmations (animated) when I was a kid before the Silver Age. Then the silver age came and there was Beauty & The Beast and Little Mermaid. But I also loved Mary Poppins and The Parent Trap (original).

Worst: Black Hole perhaps or Tarzan (I still hate the makeover from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse to Tarzan Treehouse in DL. The heart and soul was ripped from that attraction. It's the one attraction at DL that has been ruined for me.

5. belledujour85

belledujour85 Earning My Ears

Favorite: 3-way tie between Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Tangled

Least Favorite: The Incredibles

6. Baby Pluto

Baby Pluto Under the Sea

I've decided.

Favorites:
    Snow White: I really love animals and like how Snow White befriends all the woodland creatures who keep her company and help her.
    Winnie the Pooh:I especially love the oldies. Winnie the Pooh has such a whimsical attitude and there is always a happy ending. I love how optimistic the show is, and the original writings are fun to read as well!

Least Favourite:
    Fox and the Hound: Always makes me cry. I don't like hearing it's soundtrack, seeings any sort of pictures or gifs relating to it, and I especially will not watch the movie ever again. Everything about it so heartbreaking and tragic.

7. Mac7

Mac7 Let's Go Buccos!

Favorite: This is a tough one for me since I like a lot of their films. I'm going to have to go with Mary Poppins since it's just a great film in all aspects.

Least Favorite: Wall-E. Seemed too propaganda-ish.

8. jasper2012

jasper2012 New member

Favorite: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast
    Least: No. I don't think I have seen such a bad movie that can impress me so deeply.

9. Cavy

Cavy Earning My Ears

Favorite: Mulan and Up

Least Favorite: Fox and the Hound

10. disneycrazi

disneycrazi watch your head and step as you disembark

Favorite/The Princess And The Frog

Least/ Hunchback of Notre Dame

11. MickeyXMinnieFan

MickeyXMinnieFan 90's Disney and Kingdom Hearts Fan

Favorites: The Little Mermaid, Toy Story Series and Balloon Farm
    Least Favorite: Blank Check (too bland)

12. CaliBear

CaliBear DIS Veteran

My favorites: Aladdin, Mulan, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977), The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast

Least favorites: Wall-E. The Incredibles

13. Sorsha

Sorsha <font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch

I have a huge number of favorites, but I think my very favorites come from the middle section of Disney animation (late 40's through late 70's); Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Aristocats, Winnie the Pooh, etc. I love the "travel" series - Saludos Amigos and Three Caballeros - too. I also adore the classic live action movies - Pete's Dragon, Mary Poppins, and most anything with Hayley Mills in it. Finally, I am the ULTIMATE POTC fan; I LOVE all 4 movies. :love:

On the other hand, I can't stand the very early movies (Snow White, Bambi, Pinocchio), anything Princess-y (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty), and most of the newer movies. I can't abide Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback, Fox and the Hound, Brother Bear, etc. And enough with the sequels already!!!

I am somewhere in the middle on most of the newest releases; I don't mind Tangled, Brave, Princess and the Frog, etc - at the very least, they all have strong heroines and good soundtracks. I also don't get the fascination with most of the Pixar releases. I don't mind the original Toy Story, and Cars is Ok; but for the life of me I don't get the appeal of movies like Up, Incredibles, the endless Toy Story sequels, Wall-E, etc. :confused3

14. tcherjen

tcherjen DIS Veteran

Favorites: Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, Mulan, Peter Pan, All the Toy Stories

Least Favorites: Wall E, didn't really like Brave and I don't enjoy Bambi

15. BeauTea

BeauTea Earning My Ears

I don't think there are any Disney movies that I actually Dislike, but there are few that I feel are a bit overrated (ie Cars and Tangled).
    My favorites: 90's classics foreva'!! Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Toy Story, Mulan, Pocahontas.
    But if I had to say just one favorite, it'd have to be... Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie so many times, hasn't gotten old yet.

16. cjeanhage

cjeanhage Earning My Ears

I love Cinderella and Tangled but my favorite non princess movie would have to be Hercules :) definitely the best in my book :)

17. Merida DunBroch

Merida DunBroch I will fight, I will fly, taste the wind and touch

Favorites: Lilo and Stitch, Brave, Ratatouille, The Lion King, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog.

Least Favorites: Cars, Up, Incredibles, Mary Poppins.

18. pixiedust1129

pixiedust1129 Earning My Ears

I agree

19. silverspun

silverspun Earning My Ears

I have alot of favorites but the two that are right near the top of the list are Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella. I don't really have any that I dislike that much so its equally hard to choose a least favorite...maybe Bolt would be towards the bottom of the list. :ccat:

20. LilyFlower

LilyFlower Missing Reflection

Favorite - Mulan

Least favorite - Bug's Life... :rolleyes:

21. jameswhite1

jameswhite1 Earning My Ears

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast
    Least: Lilo & Stitch