Your BEST WDW theme park secret! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to have a copy of all this cool stuff if you don't mind sending it my way my3sonsagn(at)gmail.com My sons really enjoy "trivia" - the more obscure/less known the better.

TIA!

Jennifer

Wow!!! i stumbled across this thread have been hooked! popcorn:: i cant walk away lol!

Im not going again until my birthday in late October of 09':sad2: but reading this thread has gotten me all excited and starting to plan my days out already..:banana: :rotfl2:

***ps---i know i can say that among my fellow Disboard junkies and not be judged ..hahahahaha:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tried to email you also . . . if possible, could you send a copy to pob14 AT sbcglobal.net ? Thanks in advance.

I just got the list. Thank you so much for sending it out. This will be handy when we are there in 3 weeks!!!

I would love for you to send me the document also. jdrankin at numail dot org
Thanks for doing this for all of us.

Dcanoli, this is just so nice of you to do! I'd love a copy of the list as well.....thankyou!

tiques1304 at yahoo dot com

(that is tiQues :) )

My first post...

I would love a copy of this list.

I will email you shortly.

Thank you so much!

I'm heading to WDW in February and would like a copy of the list as well.

mrmichael21 at yahoo dot com (too new to add a link)

Thank you to all who've contributed to this list and for organizing it for us!

I tried to send you an email, but I don't have enough posts to be able to email through disboards yet. Sorry.

Anyway, I'd love a copy of the word document. I enjoy throwing facts at my husband and it could be a fun little game as we walk thru the parks 'childless' for the first time EVER! :-)

Thanks!
Laurie

Please send me your list...this sounds great and we plan to be there about 4 weeks this summer, so need all the extra little things to do.
Thanks.

vlb1821@gmail.com

Hello...first time poster.........we are leaving :yay: for Disney next week and would love the list. Could you please email............redskin333@aol.com :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter