You went HOW many times?!?!

in 2008, we had AP and we went 6 times that year and on one of them we came home 2 weeks later went back. we definately got our money's worth out of those AP!! every trip consists of at least 5 nights. every trip we had FD.
so in april we are going on our 31st trip and our 12 yr dd will be on her 26th trip and we all still love it and can't wait to be there again!!! everybody i know and work with know where i'm going, they just ask when is your next disney trip?

The most we went in one year was three times. (did this twice) That was when air fare was much cheaper, we had annual passes, and used a discount for the room. We get the "I can't believe you go so much". I don't even tell people I am going anymore because I get tired of their response. We just happen to find WDW or Disneyland to be the most fun of all the vacations we have taken. We do other things once in a while but as a family we always enjoy our Disney vacations best.

The most was 4x in 365 days (AP and DVC members) I agree with the PP this was when we could fly for $69./each way. Now it's basically doubled.

uccats97 said:
June 2011, Dec 2011 & June 2012= 3 trips in 12 months to WDW. However if you start with June 2012 WDW, Dec 2012 DL, Feb 2013 WDW & June 2013 WDW, I will pull off 4 trips in 12 months including coast to coast and my first runDisney event at the Princess half marathon!

I agree....I hate explaining why we vacation at Disney so often! We just love it! We also try to do at least one new thing each trip so we can eventually say we've done it all. The next new thing we want to try is a Disney cruise!

Disney cruises are amazing just off dream 1/24. Do it you'll love it

Oh my gosh, we have heard ALL the same comments. A lady in church the other day asked me....you for surely have done all there is to do down there by now haven't you? And I replied....NOT even close!! It took us till our 4th trip to finally see Illuminations... (bad I know lol) etc.

Hah, funny you say that! We've gone for three fairly long stays and still haven't seen Illuminations. It's the only "big" show we haven't seen yet. We're planning to go back this Sept for our 4th stay, and it WILL be a priority. :goodvibes;):woohoo: Looking forward to it!

Dan

In 2012. We were fortunate enough to go in Jan for 3 days, Mar for 5 days, Sept for 5 days and Dec 4 days.

Last year we went twice and this year we will be going 3 times.
Although Oct 2011-Oct 2012 we took 3 trips lol.

In a 12 month period, we went to WDW twice and DL twice. November 2011, we took DS on his first trip to WDW, then took him on his first trip to DL in May 2012 when he was 18 months old (my first trip too!). In August 2012, DH and I made a trip just the two of us back to DL for our 5th wedding anniversary. Then we took our DS back to WDW this past October to celebrate his second birthday. The only reason we took so many trips in a year's time was because we had Premier AP's! It was great having those golden tickets for a year.:goodvibes

Blackbeltdisneygirl said:
This is my dream. I have a friend who lives in Florida and she is always posting pics of Disney and Universal! It makes me want to be there!!!

Meeeee too! Seeing all the posts from weekly guests really makes me wanna live there again!

Most times in 12 months was 4 and in a calandar year 3

I always have 1 trip planned and one in the hopper as i like to call it

We have APs now so we don't really have to plan, we can just go when whimsy takes us, but we used to do 2-3 a year at our peak. It is my mom's obssession. She's glad we moved down here just so she can come more often, I think ;)

I've been at least 12 times in the past year and am going the next two weekends too! I have an AP and only live about 2.5 hours away.

We have APs now so we don't really have to plan, we can just go when whimsy takes us, but we used to do 2-3 a year at our peak. It is my mom's obssession. She's glad we moved down here just so she can come more often, I think ;)

Someone else from Gainesville? Hi!

Living 16 hours away, we have managed 3 times in a calendar year and 4 in a 12 month period. I get a lot of people at work and friends that say "you are going again? Must be nice to afford it" My reply is " I want to afford it, so we budget our money to be able to go".

Between cruises, WDW, and DL its pushing just over 100 times (im 27). It does help my parents are disney nuts and now live in Ft. Myers so each time we go visit them, guess what, day trip to a park! We live in AK now so we're down to 3 trips a year (3 weeks vacation) give or take. 2 Cruises + 3 nts at WDW in April/May then a trip to DL for D23 Expo in August, then another cruise out of Miami in October. When we lived in TX we had annual passes. We dont have kids so I would watch for cheap airfare. I worked 4 ten hour days and with the AP discount, out of season, we could get All Star for 40ish a night. Watch airfare like a hawk, grab it when it was $150ish and we could do a long weekend at WDW for under $500 including food. We did that every other month for about 3 years. I would love to live in Orlando but sadly work wont let me transfer there. Oh well!

Dont worry, my friends all think im nuts for going alot!

Clint

We have only ever been once in a year but our friends think its strange we have been 5 out of 7 years to DL or WDW

I went the first time in December 2012, went in january 2013 last week actually and planning on may and possible a fall date to experience mnsshp. I fell in love with disney and got aps my hubby is growing tired. Need to make may really special so hubby will come with me in september or it my be a solo trip

I've been four times. My first time was in May 2011. I went back 6 months later, then 6 months after that and 6 months after that. Now I'm having to wait a whole 14 months before I go back and it's KILLING ME! I got awesome deals on the first 4 trips though and I find now when I want to go with my whole family, it's costing us a TON.

I'm also from Wisconsin which makes it quite the hike to get there :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter