You Want Me to Sew WHAT? - Update 7/22/12!!! Shocked?!?!?! So Am I!

Glad to provide some giggles! I think a certain level of love for Star Wars is needed to enjoy the JTA show, that's for sure! My kids seem to have that in spades though :rotfl2:

Phay gets SO into JTA!!! He really wanted to bring his entire Anakin costume to wear for it, but then we reminded him that might be confusing for people, seeing as Darth Vader might make an appearance and they are the same person. :confused: Luckily, he agreed, and just went with his Jedi Academy shirt instead (although I cringe when I see some of the pictures from later in the day with that shirt and his Cars jeans . . . they SO don't go together :scared1: ).

You HAVE to do Star Tours! Maybe twice if you can - as the new version there are different missions!!!! :love: it!

P&F I think came out at 9:45, but I could be wrong . . . I know Phay & Dave went right from there to his JTA check in, so that seems about right timing wise.

Thanks for the time estimate! That sounds about what I was expecting.

I agree about ST! It's a MUST! We plan to ride it no less than twice. But I'm hoping to get up into the teens!

We rode it twice in May, and got the exact same mission BOTH times. I know the odds are just outstanding! But we got it twice in a row. Well, not really in a row... we rode right before lunch and then right after dinner. Same mission both times. :sad2:

So I'm just going to keep riding until we can get a different mission. :lmao::rotfl2:

Last trip we rode Star Tours so many times I forgot! Our goal was to ride at least enough times to see each of the different 'parts' We managed to ride all except one of the middle parts. (I hope that doesn't give too much away!)

Mr D was the Rebel spy four times! Three of those times he was wearing his Happy Birthday button...

Nini

Last trip we rode Star Tours so many times I forgot! Our goal was to ride at least enough times to see each of the different 'parts' We managed to ride all except one of the middle parts. (I hope that doesn't give too much away!)

Mr D was the Rebel spy four times! Three of those times he was wearing his Happy Birthday button...

Nini

I don't even know what all the parts are! I just know the only differences in our two rides were the spy. :lmao:

That's awesome that Mr. D was the spy four times!!!! :woohoo:

What a fun update. Your Star Wars pictures are so fun, from Papa to Finn it looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. I'm enjoying your food pictures too.

PS - who are you currently making a pirate outfit for?

Love the Star Wars update.
smiley-sw017.gif

It is really cool on how they do this and I think DH is a little sad that they don't have it for adults too:rotfl: We are trying to convince DS4 that he needs to try it but he said he is scared of Vader.:eek:

The Phineas and Ferb pictures were great!!

I love the Banana Blaster story, Finn was really into it, so cute.

Phalen is an awesome Jedi, wonderful pictures!!

I can't wait to read more!

Wiping the egg off of my face and wondering WHERE my last post on here is because I KNOW (I KNOW) I wrote about that banana blaster and your adorable guys and dad...but I don't see it....:confused3

As you well know, your boys are simply adorable and look SO CUTE in anything they where and EVERYTHING they do! :flower3: Rachel wants you to make that cars outfit for her...but ONLY with Mater, her one true love...:rotfl2::rotfl2: I keep teasing her is this what I have to look forward to for a boyfriend for her (when she gets old enough to have one)...but at least Mater has a heart.

I don't really know anything about P&F except my children love them...me?? I don't know them, I have gotten REALLY good over the past 21 years tuning cartoons, etc, out...and I NEVER, EVER see the commercials...now why did I tell you that :confused3...I am in a weird mood...:upsidedow:upsidedow My neck is starting to hurt hunched over my Dear MIL computer set up...

Anyhoooo... :love::love::love: all of the updates, the pics and your adorable family! Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes:love::goodvibes

Dear Marianne, I just saw on D's PTR about Gabriel and his family. I am SO SORRY, that really hits close to home for me. :grouphug::grouphug: I pray you can find some solace in a situation that has none. :hug::hug:

Sooo... I have a story to tell...

First of all... Marianne donated some fabric squares from her leftover squares when she made Phay and Finn's decoupage Mickey jeans... If you'd like to see what I did with them, they are on the last page of my PTR. :thumbsup2

Ok - on with the story...

So, yesterday, I was telling Victoria about how adorable Marianne's boys are, prompted by the blue squares of fabric she sent me. Now, I know I talk about Marianne all the time, because we are always texting, but they've never met Marianne.

This morning, V walks into the office while I am doing my "morning posting ritual" on The Dis, and she asks to see pictures of Phay and Finn... Immediately, I went to my FB page, because Marianne just posted pics of little Finn all packed in a wheelie bag to go with me on my trip. :lovestruc When I went to show V the pic - I couldn't find it (darned FB)...

Well, this afternoon, I go out to get the mail, and there's a card from Marianne - with the most adorable picture of P & F inside - it was perfect timing... BOth of the girls just loved the pictures and think that P & F are so sweet...

So, the end of the story is.... Thanks Marianne and family for the adorable card! :lovestruc Those boys of yours are just precious - and the girls just loved their outfits. :)

The End...

D~

Sooo... I have a story to tell...

First of all... Marianne donated some fabric squares from her leftover squares when she made Phay and Finn's decoupage Mickey jeans... If you'd like to see what I did with them, they are on the last page of my PTR. :thumbsup2

Ok - on with the story...

So, yesterday, I was telling Victoria about how adorable Marianne's boys are, prompted by the blue squares of fabric she sent me. Now, I know I talk about Marianne all the time, because we are always texting, but they've never met Marianne.

This morning, V walks into the office while I am doing my "morning posting ritual" on The Dis, and she asks to see pictures of Phay and Finn... Immediately, I went to my FB page, because Marianne just posted pics of little Finn all packed in a wheelie bag to go with me on my trip. :lovestruc When I went to show V the pic - I couldn't find it (darned FB)...

Well, this afternoon, I go out to get the mail, and there's a card from Marianne - with the most adorable picture of P & F inside - it was perfect timing... BOth of the girls just loved the pictures and think that P & F are so sweet...

So, the end of the story is.... Thanks Marianne and family for the adorable card! :lovestruc Those boys of yours are just precious - and the girls just loved their outfits. :)

The End...

D~

Aw! Yay! :woohoo: And now I'll go find said pic of Finn in the wheelie bag :)

Subbing! You are an amazing momma, doing all that beautiful sewing AND homeschooling your son! Good job!

For those who were wondering...Marianne, who has been missing from her own TR lately, is in fact still here ::yes::::yes::, I saw her today. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes She is just one busy lady. :faint:

AND, if it is possible, her little men were even more adorable in person than the last time I saw them!
:flower3::flower3:

Awww... How awesome that you got to see them today! :) I hope you'll tell us all about it. :)

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter